“Great family restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a Gluten Free meal and I knew that they had a GF menu. I haven't been to one of these restaurants in years and so it was like the first time all over again. We started with appetizers and the Guacamole Live (the kids really enjoyed that). The service was fantastic and the waiters/waitresses were just so much fun. Everyone is looking forward to going back again Oh yeah, and the food was very tasty.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

60% Recommend
Atlanta
“Very Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stopped here for a quick bite and so regretted it. First, I sat at the bar and received great service from the bartender. The food was horrible. I ordered a steak burrito and instead of the fajita steak it mentioned I had little tiny bite size pieces of meat. All I could think of the entire time was it looked just like the pieces of meat in my cat's wet food, sorry.

The food did not have much flavor at all and the cheese dip on top was not the yummy white dip you get at other Mexican restaurants, it was yellow and strange.

I also ordered a texas margarita and it tasted just like a pre mixed straight from the bottle drink. I would never, ever go back. So many great Mexican restaurants in GA, find a hole in the wall and skip this chain!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Crawford, Georgia, United States
“On the Border Mexican Gill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food is good. Went with family and enjoyed the fact that we could talk without shouting to be heard. With the right company it is a nice place to eat. Not overly priced.

Athens, Georgia
“Chain Mexican”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

A chain Mexican place. There are just so many better options in Athens for more authentic Mexican food. Nothing on this menu is memorable.

Jefferson, Georgia
“cheese nachos?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My beef nachos wasn't ground beef, it was chopped and my cheese wasn't melted white cheese, it was shredded. Just not what I was wanting!