“Wow, the Hospitality is Second to None!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Hartland
“Wow, the Hospitality is Second to None!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

wonderful from the minute you arrive at the front desk. Hope you get to meet Kate at the desk. She's one in a million. She makes you feel like you've arrived to stay at a friend's house for the night. She asks repeatedly if you need anything and assures you she will do whatever it takes to make sure your visit is a great stay. Kate needs to give lessons in hospitality to many other places I have stayed. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Great staff will make sure all your needs or concerns are met so I wouldn't worry about the plac...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Upsides; easy access off and on I-75. One of the best places in Georgia for breakfast is right around the corner (Carroll's). Do yourself a favor and avoid Shoneys. Manager was a very nice Lady. Downsides; noisy neighboring room but they finally went to sleep about 10. The magnetic keylock for my room was a nightmare; especially taking 3 attempts at new key at 6am. Trying to get on the road and not being able to access your room and having to back and forth it from room to office playing "trading new keys" wore my patience down. But patience prevails and, at least, the office was close by. I just hope maintenance has corrected that fiasco so no one else has to go through it. The room itself? Lots of pillows, clean as you can get, flat screen, coffee pot in room, very nice. It's twenty bucks more than next door but well worth it.
I'll give that door another try next time I travel to Florida.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments. Our guest satisfaction is very important to us so we apologize for any inconvenience that was caused. Please come see us again soon so we may show you how much we care for our guest. Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!
Acworth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel. Pleasant and courteous staff. Clean, quiet rooms. About two hours south of Atlanta and six hours north of Tampa. Two nearby restaurants within walking distance. Nice breakfast. Easy access on and off of Interstate 75.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Ashburn Georgia. Our goal is to give our guest a fantastic stay at a good price. Please come stay with us again soon and we want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

What a pleasure to find this friendly, clean and easy on/off interstate hotel. While traveling with a pet and 2 older folks who needed to stop for the day this was a gem. The front desk clerk was warm, more than accommodating and genuinely friendly. Our room was spotless and the grounds were well maintained. We had the complimentary breakfast with a lovely variety of cold and hot items. Simply put, I would stay here anytime.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, November 17, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Ashburn Georgia and Thank you for taking the time to make such great comments. Our goal is to provide our guest with a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon and remember to book early for the holidays. Happy Holidays!!
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2014

WhIle traveling to Florida we pulled over for the night. I am not much for hotels that have doors that open to the outside. But we were in a room on the second floor and everything was fine. The rooms was clean and neat and the front desk staff was very friendly. So don't hesitate to stay here. It should overall be a good experience.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
My staff and I are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Best Western in Asburn Georgia. Our customer satisfaction is a top priority and we love our job. Please take the time to visit our continental breakfast that includes hot waffles, hot coffee, juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, eggs, sausage, cereal, krispy kreem donuts and much much more!! Have a great day!
Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Overall great place to stay. I try to look for a Best Western Hotel every chance I get when I travel. It is so hard to find a clean and friendly place to stay. I would recommend Best Western to all who travel. Free Wi Fi is a plus. Breakfast is awesome as well. I would stay at all the Best Western Hotels for sure. Thank You for cleanliness and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmashburn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
My staff and I would like to Thank You for the great comments. When I tell my staff about the comments we get they are so excited and pleased. This Best Western has one of the best staff members and they care about the guest . Please come see us again soon and remember that the Fire Ant Festival is in March and it is a great time. It has one of the best fire works shows on that Saturday that I have ever seen!! Have a Blessed day!!
Saint Cloud, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Hotel was very clean and tidy. Our room had an odor very much like dog urine so I went to the front desk manager and asked for room deodorizer, which I received right away. The deodorizer worked as I knew that it would. I am sure that he would have moved us to another room had I requested it, but my husband and I saw no need to move. We were very surprised and pleased that there was no noise from the highway. It was a nice quiet stay. We didn't even hear our neighbors come in to the rooms beside us. The breakfast was nice as well. Eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, danishes and juice and hot coffee were available in a very pleasant lobby cafe. We will definitely stay here again. Look for a coupon in one of the hotel coupon books that you find in welcome centers and restaurants. I found ours at Carrols Sausage Store.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
On behalf of my staff and I we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that was caused during your stay. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us so Thank You for taking the time to make a comment. Please come see us again because we love all of our regular guest and enjoy getting to know each one personally. Have a great day!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Ashburn Inn? Share your experiences!