“Restful though inconveniences” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Sarasota
“Restful though inconveniences”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Tub plug & clock didn't work. Either use fridge or microwave. Not electrical plugs for both or for a phone/IPad. Toilet paper high over right shoulder. Was midnight & I didn't want to change rooms. I had already put all my items in room & was ready for my bath...but took a shower instead. This was my second stay there. WIFI didn't work either time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
On behalf of my staff and I, we would like to Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to comment on our hotel. Please take the time on your next stay to enjoy the Continental Breakfast that includes hot waffles, fresh fruit and much more. Have a great day!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Fayetteville, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We were tired from driving and got a coupon book at a rest stop which had the Days Inn. I was very hesitant but since it was only for about 9 hours, it seemed useless to pay more somewhere else. We normally prefer Hilton or Hampton Inn. I must admit that for the price, everything was fine. The beds were comfortable and the AC worked great. Prior to our checkout we enjoyed the free breakfast in the lobby, where the Belgian waffle was very good! My only complaint is rather funny, but having the toilet paper up and behind the toilet is not easy to use. Also the toilet paper gets wet from the shower. It should be located on the wall in front of you while using the toilet......lol

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Days Inn and for taking the time to make a comment. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us so we will take your comments to improve our service. We hope to see you again soon and have a blessed day!!
Springfield, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We checked in at 11:30 at night after driving for 13 hours. The man at the reception desk answered 2 personal phone calls on his cell phone while checking us in. The bed sheets had what appeared to be dog hair all over them (we didn't bring a pet...) and the towels were dirty/stained/had hair in them. Not the cleanest place by far. I also didn't like that the check in building was completely seperate from the 2 buildings of rooms. There was also a horrible, high pitched beeping sound all night long. Not enjoyable & certainly not restful. Avoid this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Valued Customer, I would like to Thank You for letting us know how your stay was. WE will take your comments and improve our hotel. Our customer satisfaction is very important so please accept my apology. Have a blessed day!
Ashburn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Yes, you took my $10, but did you actially spend it on spraying for fleas after every pet guest? I think not. My cat has been scratching like mad since we stayed with you!!! Not a nice "memento", and we'll not be back!!!
Refund, please.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Valued Customer, Please accept our apology for any inconvenience that was caused and we want to assure you that we do spray all of our pet rooms on a regular basis. We hope that you will stay with us again and try our continental breakfast with hot waffles, fresh fruit and much more. Have a blessed day!
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have a tight budget for my work travel and i'm always looking for a good value. it's not vacation for me. So I'm a *coupon guy* and i'm willing to take a chance on a very good deal. I just want a place that's clean and the tv works and the wifi works and the hot water works, bed is decent, etc. This place is that kind of place. a great value and everything was clean and good enough. the WIFI works great (a personal pet peeve o mine when it's spotty). the staff was friendly. so this was a fine stay at a great rate. also want to tell you that i errently left behind my ipod & charger in the room and was only 15 miles down the road when they called to alert me. their speedy response really saved me a big hassel. I was most appreciative. that's cool.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, May 31, 2014
On behalf of me and my staff we would like to THANK YOU for taking the time to make a comment. Our customer satisfaction is very important to us so it is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay. OUr continental breakfast includes hot waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt and much more. Have a blessed day!
Pompano Beach, FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I would have given this place a rating of three except for what happened at check-out. I stopped here because I was tired and saw a billboard advertising a low rate. When I checked in, they kept asking for and swiping my credit card, which made me a bit nervous. It took a long time, and they were not overly pleasant. The property was run-down, and the room was about what you would expect for a cheap place---a little dingy, but relatively clean. When I checked out, the woman told me I owed more money because they had forgotten to charge tax. I showed her the slip that indicated the room rate and that tax was charged, and if they had charged me the wrong amount, that was their problem and not mine. I turned to head out, and she yelled, "Screw you!" to me and then started following me out the door. I jumped in my car, locked the doors, and raced off. Never had an experience like that before! I keep nervously checking my credit card statement now.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
My staff and I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused when you stayed with us at Days Inn. Next time you have any problems please ask for the manager so the situation may be straightened out properly. Please contact me at (229) 567-0080 so we may discuss what happened. Have a great day and I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Mark Patel

Been to Days Inn Ashburn? Share your experiences!