“Needs repairs” 2 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   823 E. Washington Ave., Ashburn, GA 31704   |
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
“Needs repairs”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The rooms are old and in need of remodeling. Very dumpy. the toilet was broke and you has a sewer smell. Location has very few choices of places to eat. Didnt try the breakfast., room was too creepy. Won't stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that you will stay with us in the future so that we may prove that the Day Inn in Ashburn is a great place to stay. Our continental breakfast is a good start to a busy travel day. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further how your stay went and how we can make it better please call me at (229) 567-3346. Have a great day. God Bless!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

One of the best Days Inn I have ever stayed at. I travel a lot every year and sometimes I am only in one town overnight or just a few days, and this is a great place to stay.The staff and Manager are very courteous and friendly. Clean rooms and very quiet. I wiil definitely stay here if my travels bring me back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. My staff and I are excited about your comments. You are a valued customer and appreciated. The next time you are in the area please stop in to Days Inn in Ashburn for a visit. Have a great day. God Bless!
Hazel Crest, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The Inn Keeper performed above expectations to make us comfortable. The room had a coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator for our convenience. They offered a small playground for children, a pool and larger deck area with table and umbrellas. A picnic area was available, and breakfast was included. The hotel was close restaurants, gas stations and the Interstate 75 exit. Used a coupon from a "hotel coupon book" we found at the Georgia Welcome Center, under $40. I was very satisfied with my experience here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review. It is our goal to make our customers happy and comfortable. We hope that the next time you are in the Ashburn Georgia area you will stay with us again at Days Inn. Have a Blessed day!

Mark Patel
PALM BAY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Made reservations couple months in advance. Were not going to arrive until 5am approx. and would check out at normal time. just needed couple hours sleep before getting back on the road because we would be driving most of the night. Was told that we would be given a special rate of 37.00 (approx) and they would extend our check out time to noon, as he understood! upon arrival, man at check in was very rude! took my paper that i had all the info on and would not give it back to me because "it is not an actual reservation"! i told him i knew that, but it had the rate, check out time and name of person my husband spoke to when making the reservation. There was also a woman there and she was kind of rude also, saying that we were checking in way too early and we had to explain to her several times that this was what we made reservations for. She kept saying that we didn't have reservations for 2 nights. We had to explain to both of them several times what our original plans had been. my husband had been told when making the reservation, that there wouldn't be a reservation# because we would be getting a special rate and a later check out time. THAT person was very nice and helpful. also very considerate and understanding of what our goal was.....to get a few hours sleep after having been up the whole day before and driving all the way there. then getting back on the road to reach our destination safely! unfortunately, since the person at the desk refused to give me back my papers, we do not remember what his name was because it was written on the paper. THEN he refused to give us the $37 dollar rate, saying that that is not what they charge! He charged us $47.83 incl tax. Then told us we would have to check out at the normal time of 11am. As we didn't get there till around 530am and had to argue with them for at least 30 minutes we got approx 4 hours sleep at least! needless to say, this hotel has been "crossed off our list"! we will NOT go back there and will NOT recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
CB P, General Manager at Days Inn Ashburn, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at Days Inn in Ashburn Georgia.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for any misunderstanding that occured. Your satisfaction is important to us and your feedback will help us to improve our future guest experience with us.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. If I can provide any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at (229) 567-3346.

Mark Patel
Days Inn, Ashburn Georgia

Been to Days Inn Ashburn? Share your experiences!