“Really good BBQ” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Fort Myers, Florida
“Really good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

We were driving north on 1-75 and found this great little BBQ joint in Ashburn Ga. It's off exit 82 a mile west of the interstate. They have a drive-thru and a sit down resturant. They even have a walk up order window outside or you can order inside. My husband and I each got a sandwich, I ordered the pork butt sandwich and he got the beef brisket. They cut them in half so we could share and try them both. They don't have any sauce on them so for the folks who don't like BBQ sauce your good to go. They have a number of items on the menu so you won't go wrong if you like BBQ, the have a hot dog and burgers too.
They have the BEST mustard base BBQ sauce I've ever had in a bottle sitting on the table and they gave me a container so I could take it with me to put on our to go sandwichs. Their house BBQ sauce was good too but it had just a little bite of vinegar and a little spicy, not bad. My husband and I really liked the mustard one and can't wait for them to bottle for resale. They were fast and well worth our detour for the BBQ. Prices weren't bad either.

Been to Keith-a-que? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Keith-a-que, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.