“A fun, trendy and classy Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: American, International, Hamburgers, Pizza & Pasta, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Nuestro nuevo concepto Build your own le ofrece una variedad de ingredientes frescos de primera calidad. Es el primer y unico restaurante en su categoría en la ciudad. La variedad es tan interesante que puedes crear tu propia pizza artesanal; ademas de ello, contamos con la mejor barra de ensaladas, sopas caseras y la mas exquisita variedad de postres y platillos populares como la yuca con chicharrón
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“A fun, trendy and classy Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

If you are visiting Tegucigalpa or simple live there you have to visit The Market, it is one of the best restaurants (if not THE BEST) the city has to offer. As soon as you enter The Market you get absorbed by a fun, trendy and classy atmosphere.

The one thing that I liked the most was the fact that I could be my own chef and I could prepare my meal the way I liked. During my visit I had pizza and burger, the pizza was one of the best pizza's I have ever tried. I strongly reccomend the deep dish pizza and the puyaso burger, definitely my two favorite dishes in the menu.

Take the time to have a romatic dinner or a fun night out with frineds at The Market!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at The Market, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Luis F,

Thank you for visiting our restuarant The Market and thank you for sharing and taking your valuable time to write this positive feedback.

We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our menu specially your favorites our puyaso Burger, deep dish pizza and our ambiance.

We hope to have you back very soon, it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Best Regards
Eduard Soler
Food and Beverage Manager

“Food poisoned at The Market”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I'm actually in the hospital right now. Last night I went to have dinner to The Market, a new restaurant at the InterContinental and I ordered ceviche mixto. I spend yesterday's night and all day today at the hospital because of that ceviche. Maybe was not fresh or maybe it was contaminated. I feel absolutely disappointed.

Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at The Market, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Alexandra J.

Thank you for your feedback and please know we take your comment extremely seriously.

We have discussed your report with our entire management team and have begun our own investigation in to the matter.

We are also reinforcing our procedures and training in regards to food safety and manipulation.

We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this situation personally with you, please contact me via email eduard.soler@r.hr.com
So we may better assist you.

We hope to hear from you and again we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Best regards,