“New chef/management” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Oh Madrid

Oh Madrid
Boulevard Morazan | Centro comercial Plaza Criolla, 2º nivel, Tegucigalpa 504, Honduras
22212511 (00504)
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 84 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tegucigalpa
“New chef/management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

The former chef recently started his own restaurant (Ibiza's... very very very good and super expensive). I heard that this place was great before, but now the service is TERRIBLE. We went as a group, and practically no one waited on us. It took forever for the waitress to come. The food was okay, but I nearly starved waiting. I should mention that we were basically the only people there, so it's not like they were busy.

Visited November 2011

Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I went to Oh Madrid with a large group of teenagers from the school where I teach. The service was very good, and I enjoyed the food. The students were disappointed that it wasn't more typical Spanish food - that's what they really wanted - but it was well-prepared. The wine selection looked good too. I would like to return. Oh, and the tapas at the meal's end were excellent.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Slow service and bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012 via mobile

Paella was the worst I have ever had, slow service, dirty dishware. My visit was this past Wednesday, Feb 29th at noon.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“only average paella”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

We went here for a special celebration and had paella. Service was good, wine was nice. the paella was average. I hear they are opening in another location. I'll give it another try.

Roatan, Honduras
“Boring!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you want a feel of Honduras, their food and people, this fancy, overpriced restraunt is not the best place to be. Teir tapas are good and most of their spanish cuisine is ok. There is no "poeple" quality in the place, the waiters try to be nice for a good tip but as soon as the chef comes out, he starts screaming at everyone during service time. If I wanted to hear screming during meal time, I would definitely stay home or eat a Gray's papaya hot dog during rush hour!

Visited December 2011