“enjoyed staying here our last night in Honduras” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Princess San Pedro Sula

You added Hilton Princess San Pedro Sula to your Saves list
Hilton Princess San Pedro Sula
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Calle y Avenida Circunvalacion, San Pedro Sula 21411, Honduras   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%!
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Atlanta, Georgia
“enjoyed staying here our last night in Honduras”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We booked this hotel our last night of a week's travel in Honduras. The pool was beautiful. The staff helpful. They were a bit slow to bring food/drinks when we were the only ones at the pool but after seeing their very slammed restaurant for Mother's Day we understood the delay. Our room was clean and the bed extremely comfortable however I felt the carpet should be replaced very soon. Went to the restaurant for breakfast and thought it was very delicious.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stay here frequently for business... the staff usually greets me by name even after several weeks of not staying here. The executive lounge is staffed with a very friendly staff that even remember your drinks. the rooms are ok - beds are a little soft/old and the rooms can sometimes be slightly musty. most of the time the rooms are clean and this is not an issue. Internet access is a little slow at times - but this seems to have improved lately. The breakfast buffet is the best int he city and the pastry chef is known all over town as one of the best in the city. The pool area is very pretty and I enjoy sitting out there (when it is not 90 degrees) and working in the afternoons by the pool. The food overall is pretty good. There are restaurants in town that are better - but I find myself eating two to three meals here each time I stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Wadsworth, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice clean hotel and room. Check in and out was a breeze. Staff in restraint and executive lounge need improvement. Took to long to get our food in restraint and we never say them again to check on meal. Food was average. Had to flag someone down to get our check. The staff in the executive lounge acted like you were a bother to them when you ask for anything.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I highly recommend the Hilton Princess in San Pedro Sula. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is delicious and the outdoor garden area is an oasis in the middle of the city. I travel to San Pedro Sula often and always stay at the Hilton Princess.

Laurel, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

When I travel to San Pedro Sula, Honduras I always stay at the Hilton Princess. There has not been one occasion where I was not satisfied with the hotel, staff, food, environment, etc. Their concern for my safety and well-being is incredible. Since I travel alone, this is very important to me and the company for which I work. Since I am usually there for business and I am not Diamond level, I always pay the extra $40 per day for the diamond service. It allows me access to the hotel business services and business lounge so that I don't have to go out and about searching for those type services elsewhere. This diamond service also includes other perks such as snacks, drinks, breakfast and other things that, when you add up the value is much more than the extra $40 per day. I usually end up meeting others who are there for business purposes and meeting more local business people as well. The pool is well maintained and a great place to relax.

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. I always felt safe in the hotel. We elected the Executive package which included breakfast, WiFi on unlimited devices, and drinks in the Executive lounge in the evening. Great value! I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again!

Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

As two non-Spanish speaking women traveling alone through Honduras, our comfort level in San Pedro Sula was VERY low. The Princess Hilton was a lovely safe haven during an otherwise stressful trip. The staff was all polite and accommodating. The food at the onsite restaurant was very good and moderately priced. The rooms were what I would expect from a Hilton. If I ever find myself in Honduras again, the Princess Hilton will be my choice again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family