“Thank you Casa Sula!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CasaSula Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Pedro Sula
CasaSula Bed & Breakfast
You added CasaSula Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Colonia Jardines del Valle 10 calle | 3 - 4 Avenida No. 189, San Pedro Sula, Honduras   |
Ranked #10 of 39 San Pedro Sula B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“Thank you Casa Sula!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

Casa Sula is the best place to stay in San Pedro Sula. We actually had reservations elsewhere which fell through, and Miguel was incredible and not only provided accommodations at the last minute, but also met us near the airport so we could follow him to the guest house and not get lost driving at night on the sign-less streets of SPS. The space was clean and the rooms were cool and inviting. They provide breakfast and free parking on site. Miguel and Francisco also assisted us with great concierge services and sent us to a super cute local restaurant called Jardines Cafe just down the street from the guesthouse with good food, music, outdoor seating, and non-touristy ambiance (we went twice that weekend). They were always responsive to texts if we had questions and were always at the desk to welcome us and chat about our travels. Despite taking day trips to Pulhapanzak and Omoa, we ended up cancelling our other bookings and stayed the entire weekend at CasaSula!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
CasaSula-BB, Co-Owner at CasaSula Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
We really appreciate yor review especially coming from someone who is an expert in this business and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

My partner and I travelled to Honduras in June for 5 nights. This was our first trip to Honduras and wasn't sure what to expect. I found CasaSula on TripAdvisor and read through the reviews and figured since so many had a wonderful experience I would give this Bed and Breakfast a try. I am SOOO glad I did. Words really can not describe the warm hospitality provided by the owners Fransico and Miguel. They were extremely helpful and accomodating. They are a wealth of knowledge for things to do in and around San Pedro. You could tell they pride in their business as the establishment is very clean, comfortable, private and secure. Our room was large and very comfortable and with our own private bath. It was enjoyable to sit out on the balcony with views of the surrounding mountains. It is located in a safe neighborhood. I would come back to San Pedro just to stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
It was great having you as guests and we are excited to see that you enjoyed the different destinations around San Pedro Sula. Thank you for your review!
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

We stayed at CasaSula twice in April 2011, and if I was ever in the vicinity again I wouldn't hesitate to go back - in fact i'd go to Honduras just to stay here! My husband and I were travelling around Central America, and stayed at CasaSula after reading reviews about this B and B. Francisco and Miguel were absolutely amazing - they helped us out with everything we needed - they gave us lifts places, recommended places to visit/eat, investigated transport for us and let us use their computer and printer when needed. The rooms were extremely clean, had aircon (a must in this city) and the breakfasts great. They also have DVD players and you can choose from a number of DVDs available at reception. I have never known any hosts to be as accommodating, welcoming and friendly as these guys, but without ever being over the top and in your space. STAY HERE!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
We really enjoy our job but getting feedback like this from our guests is really enticing. Greetings to London!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

The owner Miguel made me feel like a visitor in a home and made my stay very comfortable while I was in San Pedro Sula. I would definitely stay here again and recommend anybody looking for a cozy, clean, and friendly place to stay here also.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
We know that you enjoyed your vacation in Honduras and we are happy to hear that CasaSula was a little part of it.
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2011

This was my first time traveling to Honduras (alone!), I found this site through TripAdvisor and I could not ask for a better experience.

Host - I was picked up at the airport by the co-owner Miguel, who provided transportation to my hostel. He spoke fluent English and Spanish and was an very amiable and pleasant. He was extremely helpful throughout my 2 day stay - he helped me find transportation out of San Pedro as well as provided numerous suggestions for activities and sights to see in Honduras. Overall, this was hands down the best customer service I have EVER received in a foreign country. Miguel did an unbeliveable job in assisting me during my stay at his hostel. He was kind, prompt, professional, and honest. I could not ask for a better host! Negative aspects - NONE at all!

Hotel/Room- the pictures do not do it justice, it is an amazing hostel in a very SAFE location. It is in a gated and protected community about 15 min from the airport. Most importantly, the hostel is clean, well-lit, and accessible. Positive aspects - a thousand times better than any other hostel I found in Honduras, great host, good location, hot water, clean/comfy bed, no rodents/insects, WIFI!!!!. Negative aspects - only one, the sink in the bathroom had a minor leak, however Miguel was quick to respond and offer assistance. I also wanted to experience Honduran food upon arrival, and while there is no authentic Honduran breakfast at this hostel. Miguel drove me to the nearest restaurant to experience an authentic baleada! Delcious!

Price - the cost of this hostel per night is a DEFINITE deal. It was such a positive experience at such a great value that when I unexpectedly returned to San Pedro for another night, I immediately booked another room for the night. This place is the best in terms of quality and value. I met other travelers at this hostel, and all were happy with their decision to stay here!

Overall experience - Perfect, I would return again to this hostel without any hesitation if I go back to Honduras. You will not regret this choice. I've looked at other hostel/hotel options throughout San Pedro, this is hands down the best the city has to offer!

Room Tip: Book early, email early
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
CasaSula-BB, Gerente at CasaSula Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, May 5, 2011
First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so glad your experience at CasaSula was a good one. Your words only encourage us to try our best everyday and we can only hope to see you again in the near future!
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

I’ve never used the term “it was like staying with family” when writing a review and I’m not going to use it here. Because it was even better! It was like turning up at a really cool friend’s house that has a beautiful home and a wonderful attitude and can speak Spanish, when you can’t.

It is not in the town centre, but unless you really have to be in the town centre why go? All cities look much the same. Casa Sula is in a quiet residential area but there are shops and restaurants nearby.

After a 23 hour no sleep journey, half a dozen emails back and forth and a delay that meant I turned up 52 hours late for my reservation at 3:30am I was still met with utter charm by Miguel and shown to a beautiful room with plenty of wardrobe space, cable TV, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and fridge and yes as all the other reviews have put it was spotlessly clean.

Breakfast is included but feel free to help yourself to tea and coffee, water etc and Miguel was just help yourself and if you need anything, anytime feel free to knock on my door and I loved it.

The accommodation and security were faultless but the outstanding point here was the hospitality. As a single female Miguel didn’t want me walking by myself after dark and gave me lifts to the mall, a cell phone in case of emergencies booked my onward travel on a luxury Hedman Alas coach to Guatemala and gave me further hotel recommendations.

All this for US $40 a night, no hidden taxes, no hidden charges just lots of nice hidden surprises, after a couple of months in central America I’m getting pretty sick of plus plus charges which can be up to 22% more than the advertised price.

Almost gave the poor guy a hug when I left.

Recommended without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
CasaSula-BB, Owner at CasaSula Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 13, 2011
Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to have had you with us and that you felt taken care of. We hope to have you back in Honduras in the near future. Safe journeys!
Banff
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2011

We had a large bright room in a secure location. Our host was very accommodating, recommending local dinner and shopping locations and even assisted with our transportation. We had a refreshing stay and would recommend this B&B to others. We will stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
CasaSula-BB, Propietario at CasaSula Bed & Breakfast, responded to this review, April 11, 2011
We are very happy indeed to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your room and our service. Thank you!

Been to CasaSula Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!