During the six days of our stay, we spent most of the days visiting families and relatives we found out that while we were gone every day, on our returned for the night, we would find out that some of our things was missing, such as perfumes, shoes, lotions, clothes, jewelry, etc, etc. I would say that aproximately about $300.00 Dollars worth were stolen from us. There are one person that could have stolen our things and it's the lady that is in charge of the intire place. You couldn't pay us to there the next time we visit San Pedro Sula, Honduras. I say stay away from this Bed and Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast