“excellent food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food is great but the service could improve. The waiters are not very friendly and are not always there to assist.

Visited February 2013

Johnson City, Tennessee
“It must be painted on the plate like a canvas, there's no way this food could be real!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The atmosphere was absolutely delightful upon entering. My friend and I chose a table in a corner away from others. Right away we were greeted with smiles and friendly service. My friend ordered the Causa Maki, immediately its’ fragrance broke through the space between us, steam rose up in heaps caressing my face. I could pick out the different flavorings, the spices, and textures. Then came mine, the Lomo a lo pobre, it sat beautifully upon the plate like a canvas. The steak grilled to perfection, the fries crisp, the rice and egg consciously sprinkled throughout, and on top, their delicious creole sauce. For a good hour we sat in silence taking in every bite which exploded with flavor. We were so satisfied we forgot to chat, which is something we would do during any meal. This one however, was drenched in kind customs and exotic food. After, we enjoyed a nice glass of wine before returning to our room. Trust me, as a traveler from America, you cannot find better cuisine and service!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jubail, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
“everyone were awsome but i was bored :P”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Nice Service of them. Had a nice time with the People out there and workers in the hotel.
No disturbance or anything...A calm Place. What i felt is its best for Romance but i have visited there just for a timepass while my friend and wife planned to go somewhere out. Though the foods were costly i managed to get some meat from their vast and large menu of fish seafoods and meats... I managed to be there for a litle while...Nice place...i liked.....Only one thing i felt is I just went thee alone and i felt bored myself....Its an awesome place other than that theres no any hindrance....It will really make us visit once more.infact it already made me.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
La Lima, Cortes, Honduras
“Peruvian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Lovely place, and great food! its a little pricey but you receive great quality. Perfect for romantic dinners and small groups. Love the seafood here.

Visited November 2012
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“The place to go in SPS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love food - who doesn't? So when I'm abroad, restaurants are of the upmost importance to me. During a visit to Honduras six or seven months ago, I had the good luck to stumble upon Entre Pisco y Nazca in San Pedro Sula. After some deliberating we decided to eat there the following night. On entering the place, the restaurant decor wasn't anything special, but the ambiance was just right, and the place wasn't too busy (we arrived at around 10pm) - not to mention the food. There was a large menu, and I ordered tiraditos - kind of like Peruvian sushi, I guess, thin strips of raw fish in hot sauce - while one of my friends ordered something similar except in lime juice instead of spicy sauce. For the non fish-lovers among us all is not lost, as my friend's boyfriend ordered Seco de Cordero - a Peruvian lamb stew which smelt really great. We all tasted each other's food, and all of the ingredients seemed fresh and delicious. Service was great, me and a group of four friends went after-hours and we had Pizco sours - on the house - the taste still lingers! We also had some in-house cocktails. The servings of food were large, and the price was reasonable. The bathrooms were clean, and there weren't too many people in the restaurant. The waitress was very good, her English was even better, but I didn't catch her name. Honduras was the last place I expected to find great Peruvian cooking - but now when visting San Pedro Sula, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Entre P, Owner at Entre Pisco y Nazca, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello Charlotte, We are happy by their great night in Pisco and Nazca.We have a great choices menu, and variety meats, fish, pork, lamb, and other sea food.
Can you tell us who like more and make recommendations.

We hope to see you again.