“Fantastic Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias

You added Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias to your Saves list
Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Colonia Jardines del Valle 1-Ave. 32 Cll. N.O., San Pedro Sula, Honduras   |
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Miami, Florida
“Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I highly recommend this lovely little hotel for anyone traveling to San Pedro Sula for business or vacation. I recently stayed for 2 nights in the Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias on a recent business trip. The rooms were spacious, spotlessly clean, very comfortable and affordably priced.
I was extremely impressed by the friendliness and fantastic service of the staff throughout my stay and afterwards. I left a personal item behind in the room and called back to the hotel after checking out and the staff was fantastic, going out of there way to locate it for me and then going above and beyond as the manager personally took it to the local Fedex station which does not provide pick up in order to return it to me!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
farnham common
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Located in a dark, dirty street (its worst aspect) but only minutes from the Central Park. Frommers overeggs this hotel. It does have a sanitised odour to it and in essence is a businessmans overnight stop. Breakfast is basic but ok. There was no fan in room 201 and the air conditioning was incredibly noisy. The plug in the bath did not function. The bed was large (king) and good. Overall, we would not recommend it if you want your hotel to be enjoyable rather than just functional.

You really need to think about putting yourself at risk about staying in San Pedro Sula.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
sdonaldo, Owner at Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias, responded to this review, January 24, 2012
Thank you for the constructive review. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. We've attended the issues and have taken the necessary actions to ensure our guests are provided with a smooth and excellent stay. We pride ourselves in our cleanliness, sanitary measurements, Eco-friendly environment and comfortable rooms, therefore we appreciate the positive feedback on these topics. We hope you will consider us for your next stay, as we will certainly be glad to have you back.

Donaldo Suazo
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

If you have reason to be in San Pedro Sula, this hotel will be a clean and quiet respite from the squalor of city. A beautiful, comfortable and reasonably priced place with friendly, helpful staff, as everyone else notes, and a great breakfast buffet. They served me coffee and pastries when I arrived and also provided a bathrobe. Definitely the best place I stayed in Honduras.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I spent 11 days at Hotel Casa del Arbol, centro (the one at Barrio Guamilito) for business reasons. The hotel is very clean, not too big, with an adorable patio (under the famous tree). I have spent lot of time there while i was working! All the personal at the hotel was very kind and helpful. Reina was always here to help me in whatever i need (find something in the city, make a call for me, print something for me...etc.). You can count on her.

There is a security guard 24h (and security box in the room), and you feel safe at the hotel. During my stay, i was most of the time the only client, and as a women, feeling safe was primordial.

My room was very big and clean, with king bed, a desk and a private bathroom.

Regarding food, the breakfast is a real continental breakfast (with cafee-the, orange juice, bread, eggs, fruits, cereals & milk, ham and other complements).There is no restaurant in the hotel, but there is a lot of small restaurants around for lunch (Mr Buffet, one block away, is perfect. With a choice of local food, and not expensive at all!). For dinner, the hotel keeps a list of restaurants (and their menus) where you can order from if you don't want to go outside when it is dark.

I would definetely recommand this hotel. It's heaven in San Pedro Sula (not an easy and peaceful city to stay in...). It is not cheap, but it worth it!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Casa del Arbol is a perfect fit. I travel to San Pedro on a frequent basis by myself and have been staying here for quite a while now...so much that the kitchen lady already knows my regular breakfast order! I feel very safe staying here, and everyone who works there takes the time to answer any questions and help me with any concern.

The rooms are minimalist in decoration and modern, and the beds are really great. The hotel is generally quiet so it makes for a good place to come back and rest after a hectic travel/work day.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a mountain view room on one of the higher floors to avoid noise coming from the...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
San Luis Obispo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

This hotel was a classy hotel. All the amenities you could ask for and the front desk staff is SO helpful. I would definitely recommend Casa del Arbol.

Room Tip: All the rooms I've ever stayed in seem great.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Our vacation to Honduras began with a 3 hour delay in flight from Miami to San Pedro Sula causing us to miss all connections to Roatan. While sitting in Miami, I emailed Hotel Casa del Arbol for last minute availability. Within minutes we had a response with room confirmation relieving a great deal of anxiety. They arranged taxi pick up who was waiting as we exited customs. Hotel was extremely clean, comfortable, and relaxing. Front desk staff helped tremendously with getting next day flight arranged to Roatan. Then sent up a lovely dinner to our room. We almost wished we had one more day in San Pedro just to relax and enjoy the Hotel. The staff was so friendly and helpful, we felt they saved the beginning of our short vacation.
Paul and Diana, Florida

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias? Share your experiences!