“Wonderful Experience! :-)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa El Meson B & B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Pedro Sula
Casa El Meson B & B
You added Casa El Meson B & B to your Saves list
Colonia Tara, Block 10, Casa 8, San Pedro Sula, Honduras   |
Ranked #1 of 39 San Pedro Sula B&B and Inns
Harrisonville, Missouri
“Wonderful Experience! :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Jimmy was our tour guide for 2 week, he was saint putting up with 21 America's. Our last 4 days in Honduras was at Casa el Meson.
Jimmy and Sandra Pinell, were wonderful host. Casa el Meson is a beautiful home, they have made it a very comfortable place to stay. Sandra is a wonderful cook.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
copan ruinas, honduras
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I choose to stay at Casa el Meson each and every time I am in San Pedro Sula. I do not hesitate to recommend it to friends, family and clients while they are travelling in the city. My husband and I own our own B&B in Copan Ruinas, Honduras called Hacienda la Esperanza and as such, know what it takes to make guests happy.

Jimmy's & Sandra's attetion to detail makes this B&B feel more like a home. I will not stay anywhere else while in the city. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Willowbrook, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Everything was very clean and beds were great. Jimmy and Sandra were extremely helpful. The breakfast was yummy! I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

On our way to Roatan, we had a night on the mainland in between flights in San Pedro Sula. We found this place on Trip Advisor and booked after seeing all the great ratings. All were true. We had a late arriving flight (12:17am), and Sandra picked us up herself and brought us back. The room was very clean, cool, and had its own private bathroom (which was huge). In the morning, Sandra served up a tasty and filling breakfast. She then brought us back to the airport where we caught our next flight. I would very highly recommend this place to anyone. It is in a safe neighborhood that is gated with guards at night. Sandra even offered to let us come back during the day between our layover in San Pedro for the return flights.

• Stayed April 2011
Bridgeport, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

An enjoyable 2-night stay in this contemporary home in San Pedro Sula with about 13 of my associates, resting from a church-building mission. The home was very clean, the hostess speaks English fluently, and her cooking is even better. She has lived in the USA, and meals had a touch of American flair; quite welcome after a week of rather humble local food in the mountains. The dining area has a large table that seated the whole group. Feel free to walk in the kitchen, help yourself to coffee and visit with the hostess.
I shared a large bedroom with 2 associates; beds and their linens were comfortable. The bathroom was small, but neat and clean with ample hot water; a precious commodity in Honduras.
I'll take a B&B over a hotel anytime; I'm pleased to recommend this B&B when visiting San Pedro Sula.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2011

From my first contact with Sandra via email to my one night stay, everything lived up to and if anything exceeded my expectations. There is little I can add to the already glowing reviews written here except to say that Casa el Meson will not disappoint. Jimmy met myself and another friend at the bus station and took us back to the B&B. We picked up dinner on the way. My room was spotless, comfortable and welcoming. Sandra and Jimmy both took the time to chat with us (knowing that we were spnaish students) and are genuinely warm and kind people. Breakfast was wonderful and I spent a couple of hours in the morning sitting on thier patio reading until it was time for Jimmy to take me to the airport.

For anyone looking for accomadation in San Pedro Sula, you won't get better than the Casa el Meson. I haven't rated the location of this B&B simply because my stay was for one night only. For that reason I can't comment on it's location in regards to the city.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Providence, RI, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

Jimmy and Sandra are the friendliest, most helpful hosts who truly make the experience what it is. They go out of their way to treat you as guests, almost like long lost family members. I can only echo what others have said, both about the place and the food and about how incredibly welcoming Jimmy and Sandra are.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa El Meson B & B? Share your experiences!