This is a nice place to stay for R & R and for activity. Close to zip line, rafting and hiking. Quiet enough to just relax and do nothing. Just visited for the 3rd time. It's were I like to go to adjust to the tropics before my yearly medical mission trips in remote areas of Honduras. The grounds are beautiful, staff is wonderful and the food is great. Lodges are clean and well furnished. Look forward to visiting again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. Welcome to our Hidden Paradise in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba