My husband and I spent two nights here for our 5th wedding anniversay in the Ceiba Tree Lodge. We had it all to ourselves. The place is beautiful, peaceful and relaxing. Our room was gorgeous and very "tropical." The brought us a candlelight dinner with fresh flowers, champagne, steak and the works up to our balcony and waited on us hand and foot for our anniversary night dinner. It was awesome. Anna and Lettie were terrific! It is a beautiful place to stay, and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. Welcome to our Hidden Paradise in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba