It's central america so I make allowances but:
● if you can avoid it - do not take the rooms overlooking the street. The tuks tuks on cobblestones sound like freight trains and I think monday night is drunken karaoke night at the catina.
● The only thing that helped drown the sounds out was the air conditioner which sounded like a helicopter. I got used to it but you may not. Test the sound of the ac in your room and negotiate the price down or get another room if you can.
● also i agree staff couldn't or don't want to get into trying to answer your questions when you're using spanish (with a dictionary) and charades. They don't even try to respond.
Was alright enough otherwise but overpriced for what you get. My experience (double room) was it's better than a hostel but slightly below an average budget central american hotel.. but they try it on with the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great hotel in the heart of the city. Its services are air conditioning, hot water, fans, cable tv, telephone, rest area, private parking, wireless internet. Very good prices! Great moments; a great hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Graditas Mayas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graditas Mayas Hotel