“FUN TIME FUN PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Copan
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Over looking the lush mountains, upstairs from copan connections for all you travel info. Up scale, but with a backpackers special every night ranging from $6 / $10Great for group bookings and parts.2 for 1 cocktail from 3 till 6, and good food specials. Great for birthday party's, order a home made cake from Tanya. Good music and football games.We're now open on Sundays, and for lunch Tuesday to Saturday.
Morgantown, wv
“FUN TIME FUN PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Tanya is such a sweet person! Great place to go and relax, have a drink, spend the evening. We loved it. Tanya helped us plan our visit there also!

Visited October 2011

Brussels, Belgium
“THANK YOU TANYA FOR EVERYTHING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I went to this bar as I had a problem and was advised that Tanya might be able to help me. She did and moreso, I stayed there for 3 hours in all sorting out my problems whilst she fed me cups of tea (I couldn't drink alcohol). She was so kind to me and although I didn't eat anything, it all looked delicious and the atmosphere round the bar was electrifying - obviously the only place to eat and drink in Copan.

Visited July 2012
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Excellent lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had an excellent lunch here. Unfortunately you could only choose from 3-course lunch menus, and this cost relatively much, US$8 (cheapest $6), but was very good and freshly made! (vegetable soup, beef ravioli, carrot cake). Nice view from the roof terrace too, but noisy as in most streets in Copan really.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Oregon
“Good food, but pricy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I went here with a group of people that I met in Copan. The atmosphere was pretty formal and the food was very good, but I feel that for what we got, it was very expensive. This is a place to splurge.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Toronto, Canada
“Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

It has been a few years, but I can remember that it was great food and a fun place to have a meal and share a few drinks!

• Visited August 2011