“Recent trip to Utila to dive” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 23 Activities in Utila
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Utila Dive Centre is an established dive operation and hotel, offering all levels of scuba instruction from beginner to PADI Scuba Instructor, including technical and rebreather diving, guided dives, on our beautiful coral reefs with resident whale sharks!
ottawa
“Recent trip to Utila to dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

A friend and I recently spent a week in Utila; stayed at the Mango Inn and dove with UDC. Brett and Hannah met us for drinks at the Mango Inn to explain how the week was going to go, we were off to a good start! Excellent organization!

This was one of the best vacations we have been on; 3 dives a day, 1 night dive and both M. and I got our Advanced Open Water.

The staff, all of them, but especially Brett, Suzanne and Hannah are the best! They could not have done more to make our experience any better. They went above and beyond what my expectations were even to fulfill a special request :) UDC offers something to do most evenings, one night there was a BBQ for 150 lempira (3$) included all you can drink Rum Punch.

I hope all of you at UDC are doing well and thank you again for an excellent adventure!

Guatemala City, Guatemala
17 attraction reviews
“Excellent learning and great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I became an Instructor with UDC on September and then the internship on October. It was an amazing experience, full of fun and people from all over the world. The staff is amazingly entertaining but at the same time good teachers.... The dives are amazing, great team environment, nice music on the boats. I am working now in Asia and I am applying all the tips and knowledge I received from UDC! Definitly the best dive centre on Utila!!! This is UDC!!!!!!

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Best diveshop on Utila”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

i completed my Dive Master here and it was the best experience ever. All the staff are helpful, welcoming and friendly.I couldn't have asked for a better time.

Visited June 2012
Utila, Honduras
“UDC Best dive shop in utila”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

If you want to experience the best dive experience in Utila, Honduras you want to do it with UDC. Great fun, great times, great instructors, all the best for any divers. Love you !

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Rescue diver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

After following the word of a local and the lonely planet, I found my way to UDC where I have done my Rescue diver certificate. The dive shop has an awesome atmosphere and good prices! Best of the Iland, and will come back some day FOR SURE!!