“Awesome Yoga Class...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 4 Spas & Wellness in Utila
More attraction details
Owner description: The place in Utila for ZUMBA Fitness, PILOXING, and Yoga! Utila Beach Buns is an invigorating approach to Yoga and Fitness to help you feel your best! Our beautiful studio is warm and private, yet located right on Utila's Main Street. We provide yoga mats, blocks, yoga straps, PILOXING gloves, and a free tea after every class. Classes to suit all levels from Intro to Advanced at very affordable prices. See you there!
Lethbridge, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome Yoga Class...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Melissa had just opened the day before, I was the first student in and it was a great yoga class. She has lots of credentials and the classes are always small. There's only places for a few people. She is super fit and I went to 2 classes. Both were excellent. She puts care in the details, relaxing beginning, then work it up for a very good sweat, great stretching, new age music in tone with yoga and finished it in a relaxing vibe with some fruity energetic aromatherapy oil. I felt refocused and good about what I had just done... I wish she could teach wherever I live... Thanks Melissa...

Visited October 2012
UtilaBeachBuns, Owner at Beach Buns Fitness & Yoga, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thanks so much for sharing your experiences at Beach Buns; I'm really glad that you liked your classes! It's true that I spend a lot of time on the details to make sure that each person can get the most out of my classes. Thanks again!

London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Sleek Sexy Powerful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to the Piloxing class which I had never done before and had an amazing and fun workout! Melissa is so enthusiastic, funny, encouraging and professional, I felt amazing after the class and am going again tonight.. I also want to try her Zumba and yoga classes. There are many different class times that can be fit into anyones schedule, the studio is very clean and tidy and perfect for the classes, I also noticed Melissa starts cleaning all equipment used straight away so you know for the next class everything is fresh and like new.

There is fresh water provided which you will need with such a great workout! It´s also in a great location in the middle of the main street...but the most important thing to know is that you will have fun and feel great at the end of Melissa´s classes :)

Visited October 2012
Thank you! I'm really happy you could see the thought and energy I put into my classes and maintaining a clean, welcoming studio! With all the baleadas, Salva Vidas, diving, and late nights on Utila, I really strive to provide well designed classes that combine high energy and relaxation so that people simply feel better afterwards. Thank you again!