“Huge portions” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Huge portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I really liked the food. I ate here twice! They are always changing the menu so you neve get bored! The size of the meal is definitely filling! The tikka masala was very tasty and all the people I was with seemed to enjoy the sushi! Keep in mind we are in Honduras not japan or thailand! I loved it and would go back! Everyone I was with enjoyed their meal!

Victoria, Canada
“Something different to eat on Utila.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We eat at the Indian Wok twice during our stay on Utila. Both times were a nice break from the regular fare at other restaurants. The spices could be notched up a bit for a more authentic East Indian flavour by adding a little more cardamon and ginger without getting too hot.

Visited March 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

After travelling for a few months in central america I was really ready for some Asian food. The meal, green Thai curry, was tasty but nothing special. And while it did taste good it was definitely not Thai green curry. My friend ordered the sushi and was far from impressed. We should have stuck to local food

Visited March 2012
Utila, Honduras
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We love Indian and Thai food and th Indian Wok is great. The portions are huge. The Thai is every bit as good as you get in Thailand.

• Visited April 2012
“AMAZING FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times, each time with different friends and they all love it as well!!!
EVERYONE should come eat here!!!!