The resort, staff and meals were excellent. The dive staff was great and had us all taken care of.. The staff always was at hand to answer questions and take care of us. Everyone loved the bar tender, he was VERY creative with the drink of the day. I felt like we were being waited on and taken care of and to make our stay great. I will go back for sure, the diving was great. The week were were there we even got to see a whaleshark, which was the highlight for the majority of us. We had a large group (23) and everyone had a great time, the local entertainment was all great. Beautiful resort, away from all the noise, and other divers, we never had to fight over a dive site, and all had great experiences from seeing large groupers, toadfish, seahorses and then the whaleshark. Thanks for agreat time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands