I brought a group of 19 to Turquoise Bay the last week of April. Jesus's staff were very accommodating and friendly, picking up special needs items and arranging special trips for us. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The view from most of the rooms is spectacular. The food was great, always well prepared. The soups were outstanding. Breakfast buffet had pancakes or French toast, sausage, potatoes and bacon,cereal, the best oatmeal,and eggs/omlets to order. Lunch and dinner always had a great variety as well. The weather was not cooperating with our scuba plans but the dive shop was able to make arrangements to keep our divers diving when many would have said "cannot control the weather".
Overall a great success of a vacation in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Roatan's Northeast shore Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy our private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach.At Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort you will enjoy the very individual and personal service that only a small dive resort can offer. Our friendly local staff takes pride in getting to know our guests and making them feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turquoise Bay Hotel Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Roatan
- Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands