The room was quiet, the fan kept us cool and the pool clean and refreshing.
The breakfast was excellent. Ton is a great breakfast maker and both Zilla and Ton great hosts. They offered us the island information we wanted, and went out of their way to make our first visit to the island a great success.
I highly recommend that if you want to see the sites of Roatan tourists don't get to see; the restaurants frequented by the islanders, the best bar to watch sunsets, car hire, deep sea fishing, and the best nightly dinner meals and bargains, stay with Ton and Zilla.
There isn't a thing they don't know about Roatan.
We will be back!
T I WADE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the island of Roatan Honduras you find this exclusive and luxurious Bed and Breakfast. Just outside of West End so you are close to all the shops and restaurants but you can relax in a quiet surrounding. The spacious rooms are cooled by ceiling fans and screened, louvered windows and all come with hot water, king-size bed, refrigerator and coffee maker.AC possible at an additional fee per night (if available) We also have a nice swimmingpool and sundeck. Free wireless internet!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villagio Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Verde Hotel Roatan
- Villagio Verde Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands