“Fabulous!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sante Wellness Retreat

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Roatan
Sante Wellness Retreat
You added Sante Wellness Retreat to your Saves list
Marina Point, Parrot Tree Plantation, Honduras (Formerly Sante' Wellness Center, Day Spa and Retreat)   |
Ranked #5 of 34 Roatan B&B and Inns
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2008

This place was amazing. We went here as an excursion from our cruise. This ended up being the highlight of our trip!!! We had couples massage that was fabulous. The meal was great. The snorkeling was the best ever.

It was beyond beautiful and we drove the island to get there, which had some great sites! This place is very secluded. They even tender you in on a boat.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!

• Liked — The Snorkeling
  • Disliked — .....
  • Stayed February 2007

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

My husband and I had a couples massage on our honeymoon.
The prices were reasonable and included everything the grounds had to offer. snorkeling, private beach, pool and romantic jacuzzi overlooking the ocean. Angela provided a professional massage, and Leon was also very helpful in providing island knowledge.
Great service!

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Palm Harbor Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2008

Prior to setting sail on a Carnival Cruise, I made an advance reservation at Sante Spa for a couples massage.. Let me just say that the pictures and the reviews don't do this place justice.
This was paradise and the service was outstanding! Thanks to Angela and Leon for making this such a wonderful experience.

Kori Brown
Palm Harbor Florida

• Liked — LOCATION
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2008

My husband and I spent a week at this relaxing paradise for my birthday, and loved it. Expatriates Angela and Leon were delightful hosts, and they, along with the passion of guest-therapist and yoga instructor Sally, made for a very relaxing trip. The location is secluded, which is what we were looking for. We chose the all-inclusive 1 week package, and left the resort on just two days to explore Roatan - a beautiful island with great beaches and restaurants.
On a few days we chose to just hang out in the hammocks and read, and also experienced the wonderful spa services (facial and massage) and yoga classes. The snorkeling right off the house was magnificent - beautiful fish and sea turtles. There is also a beautiful secluded sheltered beach area for swimming very close by, and our hosts made a sea kayak available to us whenever we wanted to explore the lagoon and surrounding area.
The many birds that reside at the house provided great entertainment, and the dogs are friendly and perfect for me since I hate to leave my dogs behind. Hummingbird nests are scattered throughout the trees around the house, and the hummingbird feeders on the porch are always busy.
Highly recommend for a relaxing stay in a beautiful location.

Stayed April 2008
Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

Angela and her husband have a magnificent B&B located in a secluded area on the island.

My wife and I went there for our first anniversary and we had an amazing time. The B&B was always clean and Angela's staff was always willing to go that extra step to make us feel at home.

This is our first trip to Roatan and it will not be our last. Our trip started off a little rocky with our luggage not arriving until a couple days after we did. Angela was so eager to provide us anything we needed that would help ease the time until our luggage arrived.
The B&B is located on its own little island that is secluded from the mainland and you have to arrive by a water taxi that her husband is willing to provide any time of day. The house is a paradise located right on the ocean with a cove within kayak distance for lounging and calm water snorkeling.

This location is really catered to a relaxing time spent with the natural sounds of birds and the ocean waves crashing. The B&B has an all inclusive option for food that I was hesitant on due to the fact that I would like to experience more than one place to eat/drink. However, every meal we did have at the house was great.

My wife and I had a couples massage that was absolutely wonderful! It would rival any massage that I have had anywhere else! If you are a snorkeler or a diver there is a reef right behind the house with fantastic marine life.

After spending 5 days with Angela, my wife and I decided to try the more touristy parts of the island for our last two nights. I would have to say after staying with Angela and being at her private B&B we were disappointed on what the other locations had to offer. We were spoiled at the Sante Wellness Center!!!

Cant wait to come back again!

• Liked — The location
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2008

Angela and Leon are the perfect hosts. Their hotel & spa are both amazing. The staff were always on hand but never intrusive. Angela and Leon made sure all our needs were met from insect repellent to blissful spa therapies. My partner Mike and I were both so chilled out by the end of our stay we didn't really want to leave.

The hotel itself is small but perfect. The room we stayed in was large, clean, tastefully decorated, airy, relaxing and right next to the pool. The only noise came from the birds outside.

The Spa was incredible. Lovely staff and great treatments. It was so good I had 2 complete packages! A lot of thought and effort has gone into the layout and location of the spa. Your every need is met, from spare sarongs to lovely toiletries. The massages are amazing and the facials .... what can I say.

The food was light, tasty and plentiful. What I wouldn't give right now for one of Angela's coffees next to the pool.

Angela and Leon have a great selection of animals including a Macaw who is a bit frisky and 3 lovely dogs and though I am not a dog lover these guys stole my heart, Rufus, Kimba and Sasha beautiful elegant creatures.

It is a peaceful, laidback, tranquil place and I am hoping to be able to visit again soon.

Leon is a lovely laidback man who was only too happy to ferry us around in his little boat when we wanted to go sightseeing. Both he and Angela showed me how to interact with their animals in a really nice way.

The world needs more places like the Sante Wellness Centre and definitely more hosts like Angela and Leon. To you both we say thank you for a lovely holiday.

Jacqui and Mike.

• Liked — Clean, large, airy room
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Martinsburg, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2008

I cannot say enough positive things about Sante Wellness Center. We stayed in the room by the lagoon and loved the complete privacy. Angela and Leon were so welcoming and upon arrival Angela gave us a tour of the property and house so that we really felt comfortable then moving around the house on our own. The location is great. I would recommend paying for the meals to be included. They were very good. Healthy and light but always enough food. In my opinion it would add some hassle to my vacation to leave the property to get food. There is just one cafe accessible by boat (about a 5 minute trip) that has very good coffee. On our honeymoon we stayed at a 5 star all inclusive resort on the Big Island, Hawaii and paid $600/night for our bungalow. At Sante we had the best features of that resort for a lesser price and more privacy. After Sante we went to stay at the more populated "famous" West Bay Beach. I would say that Sante is nicer than any of the properties at West Bay and has more privacy.
I also got a 60 minute deep tissue massage and salt glow body scrub while vacationing at Sante. The massage was equal to the best I've had and the salt glow was so wonderful and relaxing! The birds on the property are beautiful and don't interfere at all. They are very well behaved. Even people not liking birds or pets shouldn't have a problem. We had use of a kayak and visited a most beautiful lagoon just a few hundred yards away. Snorkel gear is also included for guests as are trips out to the reef by boat. Leon took us twice to see the reef, had great advice, and made us feel very safe. The coral reef just outside the property was just breathtaking. It is the best snorkeling we have ever experienced!
We felt very at home at Sante. Angela and Leon were available for questions and would help make travel arrangements. In fact we had a very nice tour of the mangroves that Angela booked for us. All in al we really didn't want to leave Sante!
We had the BEST vacation! Thanks Angela and Leon!

• Liked — everything
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Sante Wellness Retreat? Share your experiences!