We visited Barefoot a couple of months ago for our yearly scuba trip. Just arriving we knew this place was going to be great. We stayed in one of the villas with another couple that we travel with and it was beyond amazing. Waking up with the beach at your front porch is an experience like no other. I have never been somewhere with better or more attentive staff. The diving was incredible and the dive staff was world class. I'd keep talking about how great this place was but I'd have to start reusing words. If you get the chance, go here. I would suggest renting a car at least one day because the island has a lot to see and experience. We enjoyed eating lunch out on the island but you wouldn't want to miss dinner. It was like having our own little private island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan