I recently stayed at Barefoot Cay (aboard a yacht - docked at Barefoot Cay). I must say that I loved it there! Beautiful resort. You can walk down the pier to the tiki hut, jump in the water & go snorkeling or diving. The water is crystal clear, great reef right there at the pier with tons of fish.
Loved spending the afternoon at the pool. Very private/exclusive. The staff is excellent! Perfect combination of attentive customer service & privacy. An added bonus is the resident parrot Chaccaron. I fell in love with this bird :) The food is great, the bloody mary's are even better...if you get the chance to visit this little slice of heaven, do it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan