Barefoot Cay is the crown jewel dive/vacation resort on the island of Roatan. It is a beautiful resort, private and very romantic. We spent most of our time in the spa, at the pool and beach combing. The staff is very kind and helpful; the villas are gorgeous. My husband likes to dive so he signed up for several dives offered by the resort. The dive shop is separated from the resort by a small canal, which is perfect. A small private ferry is there 24/7 to take you across the canal. Barefoot is well known for the best dive operation on Roatan. The dive shop is well stocked with safe/high end dive equipment and Padi certified instructors are available to take you out diving in the neatest dive boats. The food in the restaurant was excellent - I am picky so was always changing it up and found that the chef/kitchen was very accommodating. I celebrated my birthday while we were there and will always remember that special night. Barefoot Cay was everything we hoped it would be plus much, much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan