We were in Barefoot Cay one week in dec 2012-jan 2013. The location is beautiful, and confirms all the good reviews it has. Diving is the best we have ever had, you can dive three times a day without any stress. Everyone that works in the resort is very professional and does his best to give you a service of extremely high level. If you are looking for "fiestas and movidas" in Roatan it's not the right address, but if you want to spend a few days far from the fatigues of the allday life in a little piece of paradise, Barefoot Cay is the right place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan