My wife and I have been to the place 3 or 4 times. We love the relaxed nature of the place and the diving (and dive team) cannot be beat.
The owner -- Melisse -- always greets guests (when she is in town) and makes you feel a part of the family.
The rooms are comfortable and pleasant. The villas have a wonderful view of the beach. You almost feel as if you are the only one there.
The place is small -- I think it only handles 75 people -- but never ever feels crowded. It is also away from the West End scene. So if relaxing (and great scuba diving) are at the top of your list, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan