I came to Palmetto Bay Plantation after having some problems at home with family.
I really needed a quiet and luxurious vacation to think about my future, so I decided to come to vacation. I don't regret a minute of making this decision.
Once I arrived at airport shuttle was there, driver stopped at supermarket, got my supplies (beer, rum and some snacks) drove the scenic ride to the resort, and once I got there I was greeted with a nice cold rum punch. Signed up for my dives which I pre booked and enjoyed the rest of my stay which was diving in the mornings and sitting on the beach the rest of the afternoons.
One day I hired a guide to see the western part of the island but in the end I decided I was glad to sit on the beach and read my book.
Food was good, and the vacation was perfect for what I wanted.
Villa was nicely appointed and housekeeping did a great job daily.
Cant wait to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Palmetto Bay is a natural paradise situated on a sparkling bay, surrounded by a coral reef. Pristine beaches friendly faces and rhythm that allow you to appreciate the natural beauty are your constant companions. From our white sand beach, you can walk for miles and not encounter "modern civilization". See why so many people have chosen to make Palmetto Bay Plantation their vacation destination and why seven major television shows have filmed programs at our resort including "Temptation Island" on Fox TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your The Resort at Palmetto Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan
- The Resort At Palmetto Bay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands