Management Staff was somewhat ok, not great. Bartenders, waiters & food is the ONLY good thing about this place. Views are nice but you'll be eaten up by the noseeums, we asked why they were so bad, they said they stopped fogging cause the fogger guy broke arm. WHAT? Is he the only one that can fog, They finally started spraying about our 3rd day, didn't help at all. We had to stay in our rooms with the A/C & doors shut, to survive. No A/C in living room, just bedrooms. We had no hot water, asked about it & they said why do you need hot water? I said cause we are Americans we're spoiled, we like warm showers, not ice cold, took 2 days for that to get working. You are very isolated here & trapped. Costs $40 round trip to go to West End where most things are. I won't be going back, if I did I'd stay near West End or West Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Hotel
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palmetto Bay Plantation is a natural paradise situated on a sparkling bay, surrounded by a coral reef. Pristine beaches friendly faces and rhythm that allow you to appreciate the natural beauty are your constant companions. From our white sand beach, you can walk for miles and not encounter "modern civilization". See why so many people have chosen to make Palmetto Bay Plantation their vacation destination and why seven major television shows have filmed programs at our resort including "Temptation Island" on Fox TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Palmetto Bay Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.