From the moment we got there we till the minute we left we was treated like king and queens.
A group of us 15 all together was there for a week. Everything was what we expected and more we had a great time and was treated like royal.
There was a special at the hotel ALL INCLUDED , even alcohol, well mostly ocal beers and rum. I must that the bar and Restaurant staff was always very attented. The food was great and always fresh. But, the one thing I will remember about Palmetto is the service and attention that we got during out stay there. The bugs was kind of bad but, we was told before hand and took what we needed in order not to be bugged. Really the bugs are all over the Island someplaces worst than others, And some days worst than others as well.
Want to thank all the staff at palmetto for a wonderful vacation, I do recommend Palmetto Bay Plantation for anyone looking peace and quiet and home away from home HOLIDAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Palmetto Bay is a natural paradise situated on a sparkling bay, surrounded by a coral reef. Pristine beaches friendly faces and rhythm that allow you to appreciate the natural beauty are your constant companions. From our white sand beach, you can walk for miles and not encounter "modern civilization". See why so many people have chosen to make Palmetto Bay Plantation their vacation destination and why seven major television shows have filmed programs at our resort including "Temptation Island" on Fox TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Resort at Palmetto Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmetto Bay Plantation Roatan
- The Resort At Palmetto Bay Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands