“**PURE GEM** True Paradise**” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“**PURE GEM** True Paradise**”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is my first trip advisor review. I had to write this review because Tranquil Seas is absolutely wonderful. I could go on an on about how great the staff is here. Chris and Monika are pure gems. They not only care about their guests and their resort but you can tell they care a lot about the island, the people and the reef. The rooms are unique and they have done a great job with the decor, ambience and overall presentation of the resort. You really feel like you are apart of the island. I booked the humming bird for myself and my boyfriend and the King Crab for his parents. The Humming Bird offers an amazing ocean view. It is very sweet and is exactly what we needed. It didn't have any drawer space but I honestly brought too much stuff as they have ample closet space. The King Crab really out does itself. It has an amazing ocean view off the very private balcony. I believe you could sit on this patio naked and no one would see you.. The King Crab also offers a little more space with a table and chairs and beautifully designed bath tub! You can access the beach right out your front door. This was my first time diving and Henry made me feel very comfortable. He has a very relaxing energy which I believe was a huge help. I was initially very nervous until I met him. I had went diving another day with a different dive company and different instructor and was very uncomfortable. I choose Henry... again another pure gem!! My boyfriend and I share the same birthday, Monika and the whole staff made us an amazing birthday cake, sat us at a beautiful table for tapas night and truly made our night one that we will never forget. My boyfriend and I were out on the pier at sunset trying to get a quick engagement photo... little did we know Chris was taking a picture for us that was just perfect. Chris sent this beautiful picture to me after we left... Thank you Chris. I will post on their Facebook page. I have been in property management and customer service industry for over ten years and I know you can't always please everyone but it was clear that Chris and Monika and the rest of their staff go above and beyond to try to and they do it with an effortless smile and charisma. I'm really looking forward to seeing them again!! I miss their great energy the barefoot friendly environment and truly feeling like you have found paradise on a somewhat deserted island... Cody and Josh!!

Visited March 2014

Sydny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gonna book my dive holiday here next time !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was my first trip to Roatan and what a great little Island it is.

I stayed in the "West End" and dived with a few dive shops along the beach front. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of these dive shops and of course the diving there is pretty good too. After a week on the Island I was fortunate enough to discover Tranquil Seas Resort and when I found out that I could dive with them I gave it ago.

The resort itself is one the best I have seen in umpteen years of travel. No matter where you are standing on the property you cannot help like feeling you are in Paradise. It is a well thought out construction that offers so much privacy you often feel you are the only one there. My hat goes off to the Architect that designed this place.

I spent the day at the resort, and did single tank dive trip with the resorts dedicated dive shop. If I had discovered this place earlier in my trip I would have booked in for a week for sure.
The staff took very good care of me, providing exceptionally high-end service with a friendly vibe. I have more dives than most, over 4000 now, and have dived in many locations with many, many operators. I gotta say these guys know what they are doing...they're a seamless professional operation. The ease of diving out of this resort sets a high standard for the other operators to live up to. The boats were very comfortable, very fast, and handle incredibly well, even with a full load of divers, tanks and kit. The crew that day went above and beyond to show us a great dive on one of the best sites away, and were very attentive and eco conscious.

I decided to see out the rest of my day in the resort whilst my dive kit dried. Any excuse to spend time here is a good one. The beach and pier out front are so well maintained you feel like your in a 5 star resort. The staff there kindly showed me around the resort and the rooms looked private and very comfortable. I was impressed enough to start mentally planning my next dive trip to Roatan.
I had a late lunch there and even dined on Lion Fish Ceviche which was caught locally. Very nice. The day was going so well I felt it necessary to stay for sunset drinks. It turns out this is one of the best locations to view sunset, the raised timber decks are perfectly positioned to take in the vista.
I really don't have anything negative to say about the day I spent at Tranquil Seas apart from I had to leave at the end of the day.

Visited January 2014
Kelowna, Canada
“Great place to relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We rented a cottage minutes down the beach from Tranquil Seas but found ourselves here everyday. They accommodated us at the last minute for diving and snorkelling and let us hang out when the weather was less than perfect. Chris, the owner even bought us drinks and an appie one night when we came to settle our bill. Very relaxed, friendly place. Absolutely felt like we belonged! Great food and super cool construction too!

Visited January 2014
Denver, Colorado
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful, amazing place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The only reason I'm not giving Tranquil Seas 5 stars is the food was not great. We did not stay here, but went for dinner and drinks one night. We arrived early to watch the sunset. This is by far one of the best places to watch on the island. It's beautiful and the atmosphere is amazing - like of like a Tiki hut/treehouse. The staff was soo warm and welcoming and the owner spent time chatting with us and even showed us some rooms, which were beautiful. We would definitely consider staying here next time on the island. The only downfall is the food was not great. It was Tapas night. There were a lot of fried items, but they all seems slightly under cooked. I'd like to try their regular menu, because this place it truly amazing!

Visited November 2013
ABBOTSFORD
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great dive shop - a good PADI rep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Was able to get in 12 dives before the weather changed. Chris and his staff are very good at what they do and take care of their customers. Very knowledgeable about the sea and area. Although I have in over 120 dives I still like to dive with shops that are reputable and don't take out the large groups. If I had to complain .... the only thing I guess I could "complain" about is that they do need to carry water if you forget to bring yours (they give you a bottle on your first dive - after that you bring from home). Checking to make sure you have water should be on their checklist of items. Long morning without any! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone.

Visited November 2013