“Retrieved my business phone number” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 165 Tours & Activities in Roatan
Roatan, Honduras
“Retrieved my business phone number”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have a business in Roatan that is open seasonally. When I arrived this Dec. my phone was lost and Claro was unable to reestablish the number. Oops, there goes the web site info and all the business cards. Sue Ann learned of the problem and through her connections she was able to get the number reestablished for me in less than 24 hours. Thank heaves for Sue Ann!!

Visited December 2013
Roatan_AtYourService, Owner at At Your Service - Private Tours, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Diane, when we are called and/or we are somewhere and hear that someone needs our help, we are there to help. We know how things work in Roatan and/or Honduras and we know what can be done and how to do it. When it comes to cell phones and chips, we do offer a service to assist those off island for more than 30 days. Hopefully others will utilize this service so that they dont lose their numbers. Have a great day and look forward to running into you on the Rock!

vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Airport check in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Hi My name is Ryan F. I used At Your Service Dec 14 '13. It was a great expierence Sue-Ann came and picked up my luggage and passport and my exit fee, she went and checked me in and paid my fees. While she was at the airport using her local connections to check me in, I was at the beach swimming and having beers and lunch making the most of my vacation time on my last day. I have complete trust in Sue-Ann to make my next visit just as great for my last day, and anything I need throughout my Vacation. She does a great job and is prompt. I was recommended by another traveler and she did not dissapoint. Great Service

Thanks Again Sue Ann

Ryan

Visited December 2013
Ryan, Thank you for the review about the services that we offer for visitors/residents of the island of Roatan. Departing Roatan sometimes, especially saturday, can be quite laborious. We decided to provide a service to help those departing Roatan enjoy the most of the vacation. Where would you rather be: on the beach or standing in line at the airport (check in, departing taxes, etc)? Our clients really enjoy this service and we are happy to provide it. There is nothing like seeing the smiles of the clients that depart when they have not been standing in the long lines at the Roatan Airport. We look forward to your return to Roatan, hopefully soon.
Toronto, Canada
“What an amazing help!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were coming to Roatan with our dog for 4 months and found so much conflicting information on line in regard to the process. We found Sue Ann's name on line and contacted her only 5 days before our trip. We are soooo glad we did. She cleared up what we would need for paperwork, what to expect when we arrived and most importantly helped us with dog food for when we arrived. When we got here she personally came to the airport and ensured we all arrived safe. This is only the beginning! Since we have been here she has helped us with everything from setting up internet, phone, satellite tv, and rental car. She also showed us all the great places to eat including hidden gems we never would have found without her. Without Sue I am not sure where we would be now but within a week we are totally set up here and are feeling right at home! Couldn't have done it without her, she is a wealth of information and she is so dedicated to her business and making people's experience on Roatan a great one.

Visited December 2013
Steve, It was a pleasure to assist you and Christine with your needs to bringing Cooper to Roatan. He is so cute and I promise no more bones for him! AT YOUR SERVICE is here to assist each and every person with whatever their needs are. Knowing that you will be here for several months I also enjoy showing my clients around the island to the best places to shop, eat, and helping to get them settled in. I am so happy that you all contacted me and that I was able to provide services to make your transition that much easier. See you around the Rock!
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“She made my dream come true (LITERALLY)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

When I was searching for a Central American place to propose to my fiancé I came across Sue-Ann with At Your Service. I started talking to her about my vision of the proposal over the phone and email. We slowly started to work on a plan over several months. I am extremely detail oriented and somewhat hard to please so I was a little worried about how everything would pan out. Sue-Ann did a great job on scouting the most beautiful location for our long weekend. She even hiked up to a waterfall to do some recon work on where I would eventually propose. Fast forward to March 21st of this year and we arrive to Roatan. Upon our arrival we are in the back of the customs/immigration line and someone waves us forward. We skip the entire line and it is there that I finally meet Sue-Ann face to face. She had a perfect plan all set up where we would fly a small prop plane over to the island of Guanaja. She set up an amazing private chef to come over with us for the weekend as well. When we arrived to the Villa in Guanaja the place was incredible...we had an entire beach to ourselves including several pools overlooking the ocean. Our Villa was breathtaking. The entire weekend was laid out exactly how I asked it to be...with activities like scuba diving mixed in along with secluded beach lunches laid out on different spots of the island. When it came to the night of the proposal Sue-Ann once again hiked up to the top of the waterfall and laid out flowers as requested. She also was hiding with a camera for the perfect proposal shot. Whatever you are doing in the Bay Islands I would recommend you contact Sue-Ann for her assistance!

Visited March 2013
Chris, Thank you so much for the wonderful review you wrote. It was truly a pleasure to be part of such a memorable life event in 2 peoples lives. I had a great time coordinating your 4 day engagement to a most amazing woman. Brooke was so surprised and it actually took her 2 days after I told her that I did not work for the hotel and that you had orchestrated the entire 4 day whirlwind engagement surprise for her. Every aspect was breath taking and her smile and tears when you proposed to Brooke at the waterfall were just something I too will never forget; heck i have the scars to show it! I look forward to seeing the wedding photos and you all coming back to the Bay Islands for a longer stay. Thank you again.
Toronto, Canada
“good time in Roatan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

If you intend to go to Roatan, Sue-Ann is the person to get in touch with. She picked us up from the airport and for the whole week she helped us with everything we needed. She took us for grocery shopping and introduced us to all the good stuff the island can offer. She knows everybody and everybody knows her. She will always find you a cheaper price for anything you want to book. If you like the seafood, remind her to take you for the famous Friday soup.

Visited November 2013
Roatan_AtYourService, Owner at At Your Service - Private Tours, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Cristina and Radu, What can I say? It was such a great pleasure to assist the 2 of you with your vacation on Roatan from Start to finish. Seeing your smiles when I took you places was satisfaction of doing what I do best. Many people think that a concierge is unnecessary on Roatan; but it is apparent from what you wrote that it has added to one's vacation. Many people come here and dont take the time to see the REAL Roatan; that is one of the activities that I like to offer clients, along with local restaurants and food. The time we spent together was so much fun; when I am able to coordinate vacation time and spend time with my clients it is just that much better. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about my services here on Roatan....looking forward to your return trip - so much more to do when you come back! Have a happy healthy holiday season. Maybe see you next year.....Thank you, Sue-Ann