“I'll definitely be back!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Diamonds International

Diamonds International
Diamonds International Honduras SA Puerto De Cruceros, BO Willie Warren Coxen Hole, Roatan Bay Islands, Honduras CA Office: +504-2445-0379 | SA Peurto De Cruceros, Honduras
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 17 Shopping in Roatan
Type: Shopping
“I'll definitely be back!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

''I have been taking cruises for almost 10 years so Iv been to plenty of Diamonds Internationals in my time but on a recent visit to Roatan I had my best one yet. The service was very personal despite the place been packed out with people from the boat, I was looking to upgrade some blue diamonds I bought in Cozumel a few years ago and they went out of there way to look after me. They found me the perfect piece and the sales gal was a sweety. I got a great deal as always but the personal touch from the service of the sales gal and the manager made the experience. Il be back in December on a cruise and il definitely be going back to them in Roatan''

Visited August 2013
Ruth K, General Manager at Diamonds International, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to review our store and service. We are so glad you had a great expierience and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Friendly and Knowledgable staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My wife convinced me to go to this store when I was in roatan recently, we were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary so she wanted to get something special, I was skeptical as I only ever purchase in jewelry in the US but after going to Diamonds International in Roatan that has absolutely changed. We bought a necklace and I bought a diving watch. The team was friendly and the sales girl that was looking after me was full of information. I also met the Manager when I was there and she was very accommodating even letting me use their wifi. I will shop with them again. The port where the store is also has a great little craft market where we picked up some handmade photo frames and honduran coffee for cheap.

Visited May 2013
Many thanks for takng the time to review our store and service. We are so glad you had a great expierience and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Michigan City, Indiana
“Excellent Service in Diamonds international Roatan!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I recently visited Diamonds International Roatan while on a Carnival cruise. I had no intention of purchasing any jewelry during my vacation but after entering the Diamonds International in the Mahogany Bay port in Roatan..that all changed!!! I was instantly greeted by a friendly face who made me feel so at ease, they have a real way of making you feel comfortable there. They were not pushy at all and their staff and managers were massively knowledgeable! I left with an amazing new diamond and everytime I look at it it reminds me of my awesome experience! :)

Visited June 2013

Ames, Iowa
13 attraction reviews
“BEWARE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We purchased a loose diamond from DI and had it appraised when we got home, it is not worth what they said it was. The diamond is unable to be mounted into a setting because the inclusions makes it unstable

Visited February 2013
Dear Valued guest,

I am vrey sorry about your expierience you had when shopping with us. If you would like to contact us at the below address we can take care of you claim in official capacity.
We hope to turn this situation around and make your next shopping expieriene with us a pleasent one.
Many thanks and we greatly appreciate your custom!