“BEST KITING EXPIERENCE OF MY LIFE” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 178 Activities in Roatan
Type: Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite School Lessons - Trips - Rental Kite lessons for beginner to advanced riders available. We organize unique Kitesurfing Trips & Downwinders around the Island. If you want to travel light, no problem we also rent kite gear. No matter if you are new to this sport or you have already taken a kite course but some time has passed since... We bring you back in track or introduce you this fascinating sport. We are located in the East End of Roatan, where the wind blows the best. The Kite school is open from December - September. Have a look at our Kite & Yoga or Kite & Dive packages. Please contact us for more informations. We are looking forward to share our passion with you....!!!
Ferme-Neuve, Canada
“BEST KITING EXPIERENCE OF MY LIFE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our trip was in April, we were a group of 20, some with alot of experience, some intermediate, and starters. Marilou & Chris the owner were more than professional, they went above and beyond the usual courses that are given. As for myself I took a refesher course, and had most of my faults corrected, never thought I would be able to fly the way I did after.

Made us all realise that everyone should take Kite courses if thay have not, safety tips came in handy, the day after my refesher.

For the ones that think that Kite is not for them, because it looks too hard, nonsence, take a course with Marilou or Chris, and decide after

Will be going back to Roatan, but this time for 2 weeks, it is paradise on earth.

No hesitation what so ever to recommend them.
The whole group is going back

Visited April 2014

“If I could give them 6 stars, I would.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

These guys rock! They got me from total beginner to almost riding upwind in just a few short days. They have super good instructors, very experienced kite surfers that really know their stuff and are fair when it comes to counting hours. I hope to come back one of these years. Thank you Kitesurf Roatan!

Visited March 2014
Lisbon, Portugal
“Genuine 5 star experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Swimming with dolphins after kitsurfing alongside a spectacular sandy palm fringed cay. And then a a 6K downwinder!
The kite beach is on a massive lagoon and the wind was regular and strong ...12m to 9m kites for most of the time with small waves (while i was there) on the reef and superb and expert tuition from Christian
Very comfortable and excellent value accommodation available at paya bay (10 minute drive) or more basic rooms on site.
This venue would suit the more adventurous learner through to expert as the east end of the island is relatively undeveloped ..... beautiful views everywhere..
I'll be back next year.

4 attraction reviews
“Great lessons - beautiful location - Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Thanks Christian for a great experience! ...

3 of us took lessons with Christian in the beautiful Camp Bay over 3 days. I've had lessons in Australia before but got more out of just one hour with Christian than I did in all of my days in Sydney! The location is spectacular and away from the craziness of west end Roatan... My only complaint was that the place is a little hard to find. Overall the lessons and location were fantastic - we all had a great time and really improved our kitesurfing skills.

Visited March 2014
Montreal, Canada
“A week in paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I just came back from vacations at Roatan. I took kitesurf lessons for the very first time with Chris & Marilou! They are amazing teachers, REALLY patient :-) , super friendly, they make us feel at ease and we can say that they really want us to success! The kite spot is awesome and the food is pretty good.

I highly recommend Kitesurf Roatan and I will definitely return next year for another Yoga & Kitesurf vacations in this paradise!