“Best Pizza in town !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #98 of 148 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Dinner
Description: ...gestito da italiani... molto pulito. C'è la vera pizza italiana con ottimi ingredienti e ottima pasta...molto ricca. Il menù è semplice, ma si punta alla qualità degli ingredienti cucinati in modo semplice...sempre pesce...:i coktail sono fatti coma da ricett vere, non anacquati con troppo ghiaccio...il venerdì sera musica dal vivo. E' aperto già dal mattino e funziona come bar , ristorante, pizzeria. Venerdì sera apero fino alle ore 02.00 e le altre sere aperto fino all 23.30. Cortesia assicurata
West End, Honduras
“Best Pizza in town !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

As a local here on island I have to say that this place rocks. The pizza and service have been nothing but excellent. The bar features a pool table inside which is the only one on the West End strip. A funky sand floor inside the restaurant makes for a neat feature. This pizza palace turns into more of a bar scene later in the night which keeps the good times going. Dinner time has nice tranquil upbeat vibe for couples, families or the lone wanderer. Live music usually Fridays and Saturdays keeps things fresh.Current owners are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. A must stop for everyone visiting the island.

Honduras
“Pepperoni and Chile Cabro??? YES, PLEASE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've enjoyed pizza from Blue Channel a few times over the past couple of months and always had a great experience. Most recently, I was told that I could make my own pizza, anyway I like. They had fresh chile's from the island and I made my own creation of pepperoni and chile cabro... it was amazing!

Not only was the pizza delicious, my wife and I made friends with the neighboring table and had a great conversation. The meal concluded with a chocolate raspberry cake and espresso that was delicious. We ate every single, last bite

Red Deer, Canada
“Cardboard pizza with a side of poor service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Ordered a pepperoni pizza and there was hardly any pepperoni on it. For the price 12$, I expected much better. Good music was playing (DJ) but there were a few drunk people who obviously knew the owners and we're all over the place, in, out, behind the bar, etc. Bartender came out and announced to the owner sitting at the next table that she had to go home and change 'cause she'd been wearing the same clothes all day while traveling and that she needed some weed.

When I asked for a box for my leftover pizza, they said they had none, that the delivery didn't come in, so they wrapped the pieces all together in foil (everything got soggy and cheese stuck together). 2 guys walked in off the street and ordered a pizza to go as I was getting ready to leave and there was no issues then about not having pizza boxes for takeout.

When I asked for my bill, I didn't get a paper copy. I was first told 290, then he said oh no, its 300. (according to the menu, it should've been 290). By that point I had my fill of this place, I just paid and left.

Do yourself a favor, go have pizza at the Splash Inn instead.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
motyimissa, Owner at Blue Channel, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
We apologize for the experience you had recently at our restaurant. We, the owners, are in fact back in EUROPE, and we look into this matter with the management in Roatan. Again, we do apologize and thank you for taking the time to write your review of our restaurant.
West Sacramento, California
“great pizza in west end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We recently spent two weeks diving and stayed in West End, Roatan. One of our favorite restaurants was the Blue Channel. We ate there several times and enjoyed them all. Friendly staff and great food. Try it out while your there.

• Visited October 2012
Henderson, Kentucky, United States
“Great place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We loved the food, the atmosphere and the service. The owners are very personable and make you feel right at home.

• Visited July 2012