“Wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 71 things to do in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our Private Island Retreat......Best Moments....Both eco friendly and mystical, this place is built with kindness to the environment and people in mind, Little French Key is where you get back to your essence. Roatan is an uncommon place to rejuvenate physically, mentally and spiritually. .Join us for some of the best moments of your life.....
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This little key is beautiful and I can't wait to return and spend a sunny afternoon snorkeling, kayaking and drinking here. The food is delicious as well.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank pilotkm
littlefrenchkey, Owner at Little French Key, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thanks for your kind words and blessings and your excellent positive review ¨Breathtakingly Beautiful¨.........We are very glad that you all enjoyed all aspects of your visit and our Private Island Resort. We are so grateful for your positive review and positive comments...... Its people like you who make us...... Thank you so much.

Our Mission is your utter enjoyment and we are so very glad to see that we are on track with this Mission. and you really enjoyed your time with us..... God Bless all of you and we are so very happy and excited to see that we have shared some of your great moments and time well spent in enjoyment. Thank you for your visit.:) .Management Team at Little French Key and Frenchy's 44.

Finksburg, Maryland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Breathtakingly Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We just sailed on the Carnival Dream 11/10/12-11/17/12 and our daughter-in-law found Little French Key on TripAdvisor for our stop on Isla Roatan. We were a little apprehensive since this wasn't part of Carnival's sanctioned excursions, but we could not have been more pleased. In fact, I think all 6 of us would agree it was one of the highlights of our trip! So beautiful, tranquil and pleasant in every respect. We especially enjoyed the fact that the owner was so friendly! The Monkey LaLa tropical rum drinks were fantastic and the floating chairs were a hit with our group! Can't say enough good about it. The water is amazing and beautiful views in every direction.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Tom G

Charlotte, NC
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Perfect - paradise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We went to Little French Key last March while on a cruise. All the great things people say are true. We travel frequently, often to beach destinations, and this place is the best of the best. The owners and staff are friendly, the place is well-maintained, and there is lots of privacy. The water is crystal clear. There are birds and monkeys. There is outstanding food and drink - best grilled shrimp ever. If you are in Roatan, you'd be a fool not to visit Little French Key. The only downside is that you likely won't find a nicer place to go for the rest of your life. That is not an exaggeration.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank CharlotteTRAV
littlefrenchkey, Owner at Little French Key, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thanks for your kind words and blessings and your excellent positive review ¨Perfect-Paradise¨.........We are very glad that you all enjoyed all aspects of your visit and our Private Island Resort. As we approach our first year anniversary for the newly established Private Island Resort and Restaurant we are so grateful for your positive review and positive comments...... Its people like you who make us.......You are welcome to visit us again any time!!!! Thank you.

Brighton, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best day of my cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My girlfriends and I researched Trip Advisor for things to do while on Roatan. I had planned on diving on the west end, but after reading my friends correspondance with Little French Key(LFK), I immediately changed my mind. I was the only diver they had, so I bought the option with one dive, but snorkeled with the group just prior to diving. This was the best snorkeling we did while on our cruise and the wall dive I took with Zeppelin Dive and Sail was one of the best of my life(incl. Great Barrier Reef and Hawaii). It was magical. This was my favorite day throughout our cruise. I didn't want to leave.

LFK is a gem! What a great place to relax and have a water adventure on your own little island. The lunch that comes with your package is UNBELIEVABLE! I got back from my dive as the cruise group(12 people) was leaving to get back to the ship. The owner told my friends and me not to worry, we had time and my friends insisted I stay and eat my lunch. It was the BEST food I had all week and am still thinking about it. There were a total of 15 people there, but we always felt secluded and had a very private day.

We 3 did not get off the ship immediately that morning and lost valuable time that could have been spent on LFK. If on a Cruise Ship,please be sure to be the first off and take their taxi ASAP, you wont be disappointed. I will definitely go back to LFK with my husband and dive more sites on Roatan. I loved it!

Visited October 2012
10 Thank GardenG1rl
littlefrenchkey, Owner at Little French Key, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks for your kind words and blessings and your excellent positive review ¨Best day of my cruise!¨.........We are very glad that you all enjoyed all aspects of your visit and our Private Island Resort. As we approach our first year anniversary for the newly established Private Island Resort and Restaurant we are so grateful for your positive review and positive comments...... Its people like you who make us.......Thank you.

Our Mission is your utter enjoyment and we are so very glad to see that we are on track with this Mission. and you really enjoyed your time with us..... Yes, Zepplin Private Diving is a great new addition and we are so very happy to hear that you truly enjoyed this new aspect of our location as well....God Bless all of you and we are so very happy and excited to see that we have shared some of your great moments and time well spent in enjoyment. Thank you for your visit.:) .Management Team at Little French Key and Frenchy's 44.
Seattle, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“I wanted to stay forever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Little French Key is exactly what I wanted when scheduling an excursion from the Carnival Liberty. Admittedly, we were a little concerned walking over the hill from the port but don't be afraid. Little French Key is a slice of heaven and well worth the walk. It is clean to the point that the sand is raked. The people are very gracious. The snorkeling was the best we had on our cruise because you could see so much. I cannot say enough about our experience. The lunch was more than fabulous and the cocktails were excellent also. They offer kayaks, floating lounge chairs. visits to monkeys, tropical birds and more. It is a beautiful setting. The owner and staff could not be more accommodating. It was our favorite excursion throughout our cruise and wished we could have stayed longer. My only suggestion would be to take bug spray because of the sand fleas. Though the sand fleas could not possibly spoil my wondrous day. I highly, highly recommend Little French Key! Do not hesitate to book this excursion.

Visited October 2012
8 Thank llarking
Thanks for your kind words and blessings and your excellent positive review "I wanted to stay forever!¨.........We are very glad that you all enjoyed all aspects of your visit and our Private Island Resort. As we approach our first year anniversary for the newly established Private Island Resort and Restaurant we are so grateful for your positive review and positive comments...... Its people like you who make us.......Thank you.

Our Mission is your utter enjoyment and we are so very glad to see that we are on track with this Mission. and you really enjoyed your time with us. We do spray for the sand fleas but a good rain can always brings the sand fleas out as the spray washes out., we are now offering bug spray in our new little gift shop to assist the guests that may be sensitive to this...God Bless all of you and we are so very happy and excited to see that we have shared some of your great moments and time well spent in enjoyment. Thank you for your visit.:) .Management Team at Little French Key and Frenchy's 44.