“Some of the best food on the island!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #111 of 148 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Cocolicious Island Cuisine gives a taste of Island flavor fusioned with International Cuisine. We have some great Southern BBQ, famous for our Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. With such a variety of plates ones leaves satisfied.
Portland, Oregon
“Some of the best food on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

This restaurant creates amazing meals with culinary perfection, using fresh ingredients and mouth watering flavors. The BBQ pulled pork was my favorite! I also had a delicious eggplant dish sided with shrimp sauteed in a garlic cream sauce. Yum. This place is worth the drive out to French Harbor.

Visited November 2011

French Harbor, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras
“Delicious Smoothie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I live on Roatan and I am always looking for a healthy place with fresh ingredients to grab a bite to eat or something to drink. This is it. They have lovely options and Everything I have had I enjoyed! This morning it was a glowing green smoothie and it was just what I wanted after my work out!

Visited October 2011
La Quinta, California
“Fantastic food, great atmosphere and friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The Jalapeno Black bean soup with cilantro is the best I've ever had. I will always go back and absolutely recommend Cocolicious. I can't wait to try more of their menu!

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sandy Bay
“Cocolicious is Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

The dishes at Cocolicious Island Cuisine is absolutely Delish...
One of the best place to have breakfast or lunch on the Island.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Fabulous Blend of Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I like to spend a couple of weeks a year in Roatan and always looking for new places to eat... Well CoColicious Island Cuisine was exactly what we wanted! Amazing breakfast we had the Island Breakfast and I had a light one that the owner herself offered as a healthy choice. Fresh fruits served with your breakfast. Went back foe lunch and again had a great meal being from the south I know BBQ and they hit it right qt home with their Chivaa glazed BBQ ribs, baked beans a must try! Overall we has a very pleasant time even met the owner a lovely lady who makes sure eveyone is being tended. Great service! Delicious meals!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere