“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 67 things to do in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Windsurfing School specialized in the teaching of beginners and intermediate sailors.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We took a Western Caribbean cruise with stops in Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Costa Maya. Learning to windsurf was a wonderful experience. Both my daughters (11 and 13 years old) declared it the best part of their vacation. Mickey and Lorena were great hosts and excellent teachers. I definitely recommend giving them a try.

Seattle, Washington
“Best Windsurfing Teacher and Amazing Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

We booked our windsurfing tour last minute given a scheduling change after our cruise was cancelled. We emailed Micky and he promptly replied that they were available. He arranged for a driver to pick us up at the pier. The driver (Marvin) was courteous, friendly and a great tour guide. We traveled about 15 or 20 minutes to the Windsurfing school location which is on a beautiful beach with not tourists! It was amazing! Micky and Lorena are the nicest couple and Lorena was a wonderful teacher. My husband and I are both 40 and were able to get up and stay up. It was such a great experience and I highly recommend it! Also, our driver Marvin took us to West End Beach on the way back to the ship and even watched our stuff while we snorkeled. What a wonderful place filled with great people. Thanks Micky and Lorena (and Marvin too!)

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great memories of Roatan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Everything went as planned!! We planned our trip to windsurf and relied on the reviews from trip advisor. The reviews were accurate!! From the time we stepped off the boat, met our driver, and made our way to the beautiful spot where we spent our day.Very glad we made the choice! My husband and I both had success in our first windsurfing endevour, and are excited to explore the sport further.You will not be disappointed in choosing this for an exciting and memorable excursion!! Enjoy....

Houston, Texas, United States
“Wonderful Experience learning how to windsurf with great instructors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

We had a wonderful experience and at the end of our class we were all windsurfing. Juan and Lorena were patient and encouraging the whole time.

I highly recommend the location for first timers and experience windsurfers.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

Windsurfing here was awesome! I'd never windsurfed before, neither had the rest of my family, but the didn't matter we all had a great time! Juan and Lorena were patient and halarious, and made it all about fun, and no pressure. It was an amazing experience. They were truly wonderfull people.