I was there at the same time and I couldn't agree with her more. Jan and Edward werer really laid back and allowing folks to dive as they wish within reason. I really had an enjoyable time with these fine folks. All of the dives were most pleasant except for the Morat Wall day which was superb. Great and easy diving at it's best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marble Hill Farms, a rustic eco-lodge, is a 26 acre property situated on the East end of the exotic island of Roatan, Honduras. A peaceful paradise awaits you in the tranquil gardens and startling blue Caribbean waters that encompass the pristine coral reef. Here you will find quiet stillness and natural beauty all around. The sights, sounds and scents of our tropical fruit gardens will be sure to cast their spell as you find yourself captivated by hummingbirds, iguanas and other island creatures that make their home at the farm. Marble Hill Farms is a place for those who are ready to get away from stress and step into a truly relaxing experience. Whether you are dining in the treetops at The Crow’s Nest, diving our playground of coral reef, flying on a kite board, or enjoying a swing in a hammock, you will find yourself leaving behind the frantic pace of your every day life and slowly catching the quiet rhythm of the island. Visit our Facebook page for updates and specials! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Marble Hill Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marble Hill Farms Hotel Roatan
- Marble Hill Farms Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands