I stayed in Casa de la Iguana for 2 weeks! I was going just for 3 days, but ended up staying a lot longer. That was because the staff was great. I was working on my computer all day, and they treated me like one of the family. It was a really great experience. The nights were really fun and I met a lot of people there.
The room was OK, and the staff helped with every problem I had.
There was an excellent atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de la Iguana is a fun and friendly hostel for fun and friendly travellers. It is set in a jungle garden with hammock areas. It has a bar restaurant with family style dinners and a lively happy hour. There is fantastic free wifi to keep in contact with friends and family as well as an international book exchange. We also arrange tours to Belize, La Ceiba, Siete Altares, Playa blanca and Rio Dulce and recently added, our own very exciting Tiger Cave trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Casa De La Iguana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Iguana Hotel Livingston
- Casa De La Iguana Guatemala/Livingston