I was passing through livingston for a night on my way to honduras and decided to stay here because of its lively reviews.. Upon walking in by day it was a very cool set up and relaxed vibe, staff were great, manager chris was very polite as well.. The durring the evening the switch off the wifi and have a family meal which i think is a great concept.. Everyone has a chat and a drink and then the atmosphere is set for a big night.. Drinkings games, beer bongs, swing from the rafters.. Was awesome fun! Ended up staying three days.. Could have stayed more but there wasnt much to do in livingston.
Tab system, clean, good food, fun staff.. Best thing to do in livingston is stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Iguana Hotel
- Casa De La Iguana Hotel Livingston
- Casa De La Iguana Guatemala/Livingston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de la Iguana is a friendly fun hostel for world travellers. It is set in a jungle garden with hammock areas. It has a bar restaurant with family style dinners and a lively happy hour. There is fantastic free wifi to keep in contact with friends and family. For the lazy days we have a television area with cable and dvds as well as an international book exchange. We also arrange tours to Belize, La Ceiba, Siete Altares, Playa blanca and Rio Dulce on our pontoon boat Reggae on the River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Casa de la Iguana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.