Love this place. Always a fun, happenin vibe with lots of expats enjoying the best coffee you can get anywhere on planet earth. The guy buys from local farmers directly, pays over fair-trade price and only gets the best of the best...then roasts it himself in the cafe in Pana.
- Best coffee you'll ever have.
- Amazing pastries
- Fun travelers to talk to.
- Can be a bit hard to find (but worth the effort)
- Can get crowded and busy (bring patience....Owner Mike is super friendly, but clearly has to run nonstop to keep up with everything).
- Best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. (The guy's wife is from South Africa and has the good ole European grandma mixed with pioneer spirit thing going on and her pastries are out of this world.)
If you own or manage Cross Roads Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.