I recently came back from a month in Guatemala, and stayed at the Mariana Petit Hotel on our last night before flying out. Of all the places we stayed all over the country, this was by far the nicest and best value. We paid $37 which included:
- private queen bedroom
- private bathroom
- free use of computer
- large breakfast (coffee or tea, eggs, fresh bread, beans, fresh fruit salad, juice)
- airport/pickup dropoff
The rooms were clean, spacious, and quiet. The hotel (feels more like a Bed and Breakfast, very cute and peaceful) is five minutes from the airport and in a really safe, gated community. The owners were extremely gracious and helpful. You can easily pay double the price for not as nice of a hotel in Guatemala City (which we did when we first flew in), and I will definitely choose to stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mariana's Petit Hotel is a small family-owned and operated bed & breakfast in Guatemala, strategically located close to the International Airport La Aurora Where comfortable rooms and an attentive staff will make you feel right at home. We offers single, double and triple rooms at reasonable rates. All rooms are comfortably furnished and have private bathroom with hot water, Cable TV and phone, internet access, and all prices include breakfast ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Mariana's Petit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariana's Petit Hotel Guatemala/Guatemala City