It was my first time in this Hotel and I felt very well. Rooms are clean and beds are excellent. Great braekfast, very friendly staff, excellent gym with new machines.
The Hotel feels rather safe in an unsafe city.
Internet use was charged extra and extremly high. In these days that is a "no go" in my eyes.
Prices are rahter high compared to the "street prices", however remember it is a 5 star Hotel.
I will choose this hotel again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located at the heart of the entertainment and corporate district, at the epicenter of Guatemala's dynamic "Zona Viva". Just a few steps away from the hotel you will find the city's best restaurants, boutiques & nightlife. The Real InterContinental Guatemala offers a culinary experience with an array of gastronomic options with a bar and four restaurants that will indulge your senses. The Market, our new casual restaurant, features a show kitchen where you can choose from a variety of fresh ingredients and build your own dishes such as salads, pastas, burgers, sandwiches and more. Picasso Stone Flame Oven serves pizzas as well as Mediterranean dishes with lively flavors. Tanoshii Sushi Bar offers genuine Japanese cuisine in a contemporary intimate atmosphere. Saint Honore Patisserie is renowned for some of the city's finest pastries. Our new Maya Lounge is the perfect place to unwind, enjoy live music and tailor-made cocktails. Guests can relax in our renovated spa or exercise at our updated fitness center in its new location overlooking the heated pool and views of the city. Our 239 rooms are designed to fulfill the needs of today's global traveler; with the fastest internet connection (30MB), soundproof windows, bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, LCD TVs, alarm clock with iPod connection, wireless telephone and more. Real InterContinental Guatemala is just 2.5 Miles away from La Aurora International Airport and the Spanish colonial town of Antigua Guatemala is 25 miles away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Real InterContinental Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Intercontinental Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Intercontinental Guatemala City
- Real Intercontinental Guatemala City
- Real InterContinental Guatemala Guatemala City