As our flight into Guatemala arrived at 10:00 p.m., we just needed a simple and close hotel to stay at before our 6:00 a.m. flight to Flores the following morning. We also wanted something reliable. The hotel also provided complimentary transportation to and from the airport, which was a big plus for us.
The room was small, but clean and quaint. The front desk was helpful (no problem with the wakeup call) and we were given a complimentary bottle of bottle of water (the only hotel during our entire trip that did that), which we used to brush our teeth and for some drinking. We could have paid less at another hotel. but we wanted to start our trip on the right foot and this hotel gave us that.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Guatemala City Hotel Guatemala City
- Howard Johnson Inn Guatemala City Hotel
- Howard Johnson Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Inn Guatemala City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Guatemala City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.