- quiet, lush, natural environment ideal for relaxing after a hectic day in this city
- old colonial charm and style, but with all the mod cons installed for business as well as pleasure
- very attentive service with a smile
- great breakfast
- the location is only slightly removed from the city centre, but this is actually a plus for your peace and quiet.
- price is right, not cheap but worth it.
conclusion: i will return!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Vista Real Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vista Real Guatemala City
- Hotel Vista Real Guatemala Guatemala City