I had two great experiences here. I stayed here for two days, left for a few days and came back for one night before my flight. The free shuttle was a great perk! I enjoyed the bilingual staff who was willing to exchange money for me too. We used their conference rooms a few times, the breakfast was good in the morning. We enjoyed the pool area outside. I never had a problem with the noise even though my room was on the 14th flood right across from the hard rock hotel. It was close to a lot of shopping places and some good restaurants. Its only 8 bucks to get to Zona 1 which is a must see. I would come back next time too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of 'The Life Zone' next to business, financial and entertainment centers. Only 5 minutes from La Aurora International Airport. The Holiday Inn Guatemala offers 194 rooms and 10 Jr. Suites with kitchenette, all of them decorated to provide comfort and a peaceful stay to our guests. With a choice of mountain or city view, wall to wall carpeting, cable TV, safety deposit box inside the room, two telephone extensions, wireless internet, central air conditioning, radio and alarm clock, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and electronic keys. For your convenience,Holiday Inn Guatemala provides business center facilities. Seven meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment for conferences and events from 10 to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Holiday Inn Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Guatemala City