From the Lobby you can't tell that much but once you get to the elevators you can tell this is a very old hotel and in poor condition. The elevators are probably from the 70s because it takes about two minutes (non stop) or more to get to the 14 th floor. The rooms look old. The art work, decor, electrical system (outlets) are in terrible shape and outdated. At $140 per diem it's a terrible value offering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of 'The Life Zone' next to business, financial and entertainment centers. Only 5 minutes from La Aurora International Airport. The Holiday Inn Guatemala offers 194 rooms and 10 Jr. Suites with kitchenette, all of them decorated to provide comfort and a peaceful stay to our guests. With a choice of mountain or city view, wall to wall carpeting, cable TV, safety deposit box inside the room, two telephone extensions, wireless internet, central air conditioning, radio and alarm clock, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and electronic keys. For your convenience,Holiday Inn Guatemala provides business center facilities. Seven meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment for conferences and events from 10 to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Holiday Inn Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Guatemala City